SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Update: We decided to drop ICAIO - Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul from the guide.

Why on earth would you do this?: Well there are some points that convinced us to remove this mod. One would be the many incompatibilities this one has with town overhauls (which i would like to add to my setup). Other would be the problems it brings with fps all around skyrim (so we had a choice on either remove Interesting NPCs or this so we choose this one).

Yeowza!

I totally understand the reasons behind it. I've been getting REALLY frustrating FPS drops all around Skyrim at certain times of the day (especially when it is time for all the AI characters to go to the bar in the evening).

But if you are going to make this decision, can we have an addendum to the guide that helps people transition from the old build to the new ICAIO-less build? IIRC, there were a ton of .esps merged into various merges, and it would be painful to say the least trawling through so many merges to find all the ICAIO patches to remove.

i will look into it. Also when you post an XX.... formid ...it would really help to say which mod it references also...

Here they are:

01FA0103 - KFR-Kryptopyr'sFixesReqtified.esp, COR-CraftingOverhaulReqtified.esp

01FA0104 - KFR-Kryptopyr'sFixesReqtified.esp, COR-CraftingOverhaulReqtified.esp

EDIT: With the removal of ICAIO, you've didn't include patches for Sofia (under SRLE LOTD Reqtified Compatibility Patches) and Better Fast Travel (under Better Fast Travel - Patches) in the new ICAIO - Patches package. The original patch packages also weren't updated.

EDIT2: With the removal of ICAIO, does this mean we need to start a new game to reinitialize the various mods? Wet & Cold "Go Home" functionality comes to mind.

Edited by johnnywatts

Here they are:

01FA0103 - KFR-Kryptopyr'sFixesReqtified.esp, COR-CraftingOverhaulReqtified.esp

01FA0104 - KFR-Kryptopyr'sFixesReqtified.esp, COR-CraftingOverhaulReqtified.esp

EDIT: With the removal of ICAIO, you've didn't include patches for Sofia (under SRLE LOTD Reqtified Compatibility Patches) and Better Fast Travel (under Better Fast Travel - Patches) in the new ICAIO - Patches package. The original patch packages also weren't updated.

EDIT2: With the removal of ICAIO, does this mean we need to start a new game to reinitialize the various mods? Wet & Cold "Go Home" functionality comes to mind.

i already fixed those boots and glove with the new Requiem Patches.

i will fix both archives tomorrow

yes you need a new game if you remove icaio since there are lots of scripts and markers.

I haven't dug deeply into RRE-Enhanced lately but the consensus on the requiem reddit last I checked was not to use it.  As part of the town/city overhauls/beautification the interiors of inns and shops are going to be drastically upgraded anyways... Assuming you follow that sub guide when it's released.

Regarding this beautification-project, do you have any email on it? Not like exact date but are we talking weeks/months? If it's not to long I might as well wait with starting my playtrough.

Just got done installing/patching my mashup of SRLE, Extended and Reqtified and I'm seeing magially appearing trees. Trees are fine within the standard 5 cell radius of skyrim - but are invisible in the dydnolod dynamic lod cells.

I'm assuming user error at this point and am about to re-run dyndolod with trees set to static lod, but does anyone have any ideas why I might be missing billboards in dyndo?

Thanks!

Just got done installing/patching my mashup of SRLE, Extended and Reqtified and I'm seeing magially appearing trees. Trees are fine within the standard 5 cell radius of skyrim - but are invisible in the dydnolod dynamic lod cells.

I'm assuming user error at this point and am about to re-run dyndolod with trees set to static lod, but does anyone have any ideas why I might be missing billboards in dyndo?

Thanks!

Did you run relinker?  Is relinker output set to just before dyndolod texgen?  Relinker fixes some missing tree lods due to merges.

We're going to re-do our tree choices.  Between the really ugly and out of place willows and how incompatible it is with anything changing the exteriors of cities..

Doubt guide gets updated until tomorrow evening.. If you want to go ahead and update your trees since you're dealing with tree lod issues anyways..

SFO 2.5b (no esp, just meshes and textures)

SFO Bill Boards

EVT (same options as current)

fallen tree bridges

Current grass merge

Paul will get the various guides updated tomorrow i believe if you prefer to wait.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Regarding this beautification-project, do you have any email on it? Not like exact date but are we talking weeks/months? If it's not to long I might as well wait with starting my playtrough.

Beautification sub-guide will be out before end of month.  It could be next week.. or it could be on Halloween... but it'll come out this month lol.

I've done all of the work for actually integrating it on my SRLE Reqtified installation... took notes.. gave notes to paul.. he was able to replicate the process. It's all in a messy txt file right now and needs some real work to bring it up to the standards of the actual guide.

While I've been working on prettying up what we currently have Paul has been working on preparing the city and interior overhauls.

Last night I updated WLSO to include CoT and Dahaka .    I'm not sure if paul updated the archives and guide yet.  All that's left is adding support for NLVA... I'll get around to it eventually.

No I didn't run relinker - didn't think it was necessary since it mentioned scripts, I'll go ahead and follow the instructions for that now. Figured this was a user error issue :D

I'll wait on the guide update before redoing trees. That said I do like the existing setup so I may wait on swapping around until the next time I zap and clean install my mod setup.

No I didn't run relinker - didn't think it was necessary since it mentioned scripts, I'll go ahead and follow the instructions for that now. Figured this was a user error issue :D

I'll wait on the guide update before redoing trees. That said I do like the existing setup so I may wait on swapping around until the next time I zap and clean install my mod setup.

Sticking with current tree setup is fine it just requires running around and removing alot of trees that are sticking out of buildings and such if you update to the content that's coming out later this month.  We didn't want to deal with that and we both really dislike those damn willows and some of the placement of the pink trees.  

Beautification sub-guide will be out before end of month. It could be next week.. or it could be on Halloween... but it'll come out this month lol.

I've done all of the work for actually integrating it on my SRLE Reqtified installation... took notes.. gave notes to paul.. he was able to replicate the process. It's all in a messy txt file right now and needs some real work to bring it up to the standards of the actual guide.

While I've been working on prettying up what we currently have Paul has been working on preparing the city and interior overhauls.

Last night I updated WLSO to include CoT and Dahaka . I'm not sure if paul updated the archives and guide yet. All that's left is adding support for NLVA... I'll get around to it eventually.

Sweet, guess I'll wait a bit with starting the game then!

NLVA support would be amazing as well since I'm in love with RUDY ENB for NLVA.

Skickat från min Nexus 6 via Tapatalk

Yeowza!But if you are going to make this decision, can we have an addendum to the guide that helps people transition from the old build to the new ICAIO-less build? IIRC, there were a ton of .esps merged into various merges, and it would be painful to say the least trawling through so many merges to find all the ICAIO patches to remove.

All ICAIO patches have icaio somewhere in the file name.  

1. Open the merge subguide, go to the revision before removal, search for icaio.

2. Download the fresh archives for those merges as in some cases the contents actually

changed to support fully modularizing icaio since I knew some people would want to keep it.  

3. Note down name of merges being redone

4. Install downloaded archives (choose replace)

5. Load up CURRENT merge sub-guide

6. Redo previous noted merges.

7. Enjoy an ICAIO-less skyrim?

Before anyone asks.. When Vampires Attack and the dragon version of hte same thing are not needed... Requiem disables dawnguard vampire raids and requiem dragons have fear built into them so that non-hostiles flee.

In order to remove ICAIO on my existing playthrough...

1. Go to an empty interior.

2. Disable all options in ICAIO MCM menu

3. Wait for a few days

4. Make a named save

- press ` to open console

- type exactly:  save "before cleaning"

5. Quit game

6. Remove ICAIO

7. Re-run Reqtificator and re-do the reqtificator updates as normal

8. Open resaver.. Located at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776/? if you don't currently hav eit

9. Load your "before cleaning" save file

10. Press ctrl+1

11. Press ctrl+s

12. Choose a name such as "after cleaning"

13. Open skyrim and load your "after cleaning" save

14. Force a full cell reset

- type: setgs iHoursToRespawnCell 1

- type: setgs iHoursToRespawnCellCleared 1

- press ` to close console

- rest for 1 hour

- type: setgs iHoursToRespawnCell 720

- type: setgs iHoursToRespawnCellCleared 7200

- press ` to close console

15. Test things

I'm not actually sure if the full cell reset will cause people in cities to respawn... If not then those steps are pointless.  I know when updating stats on enemies that have already spawned you need to force a cell reset so they'll respawn with the updated stats.  My assumption, which could be wrong, is that this will also cause new versions of the city npc's to spawn with the updated (reverted to vanilla i guess) ai packages.

For me it seems to have worked as expected and I've been able to continue playing... Who knows if I'll have problems later?  Cleaning your save is never a guaranteed thing.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Sticking with current tree setup is fine it just requires running around and removing alot of trees that are sticking out of buildings and such if you update to the content that's coming out later this month.  We didn't want to deal with that and we both really dislike those damn willows and some of the placement of the pink trees.  

Yeah I'll wait and see what you do with the update and cherry-pick if I like the alterations. If I do that I'll probably swap out the tree setup too.

Having problems with the Immersive winterhold section:

Post Installation: The CWIELnFXPatch.esp needs to be made compatible with the latest version of ELFX by doing the following:

1. Open TES5Edit and load ONLY CWIELnFXPatch.esp.
  2. Navigate to CWIELnFXPatch.esp\ CELL \ Block 4\ Sub-Block 5 \ 000CAB92 <WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters> \ Temporary\ XX03D42F <FarmInteriorLight01> where XX is the index of EnhancedLightsandFX.esp.
  3. Right Click and Select Change FormID.
  4. Enter XX1670C3 into the box.
  5. Close TES5Edit and save changes.

Not sure what index I´m looking for, and I´m sure it´s just me being slow... but I looked through CWIELnFXPatch.esp\ CELL \ Block 4\ Sub-Block 5 \ 000CAB92 <WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters> \ Temporary\ for anything resembling XX03D42F <FarmInteriorLight01 and found nothing with that number. I do find <FarmInteriorLight01 but it has a different FormID. Using the version from the guide.