SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Also I noted that Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - USLEEP and CRF Patch is missing.

Is that intended?

All needed patches for RDO are mentioned in the guide / included in the archive.  I believe one o fthe RDO patches had errors so we fixed it and included in archive until it's updated on nexus.

Finished the installation and everything runs smoothly so far. Just a little visual impression for now. The diversity of the flora is really great, so many different plants, grasses and trees, gives the game a nice new coat of paint. Really cool selection of mods guys. Only little downside is that srg83's custom models look way better than the other trees, but that's really very minor. Hope I'll be able to play some more to give useful feedback to you.

So thanks again guys for putting together this awesome guide.

Finished the installation and everything runs smoothly so far. Just a little visual impression for now. The diversity of the flora is really great, so many different plants, grasses and trees, gives the game a nice new coat of paint. Really cool selection of mods guys. Only little downside is that srg83's custom models look way better than the other trees, but that's really very minor. Hope I'll be able to play some more to give useful feedback to you.

So thanks again guys for putting together this awesome guide.

Woot, success! :)

I'm working on the beautification guide now... The idea is that people with hardware to spare can work through the beautification guide and wind up with a glorious looking skyrim to go along with the (hopefully) great gameplay from the main guide.  

Edited by jdsmith2816

Speaking of Aurlyn, I'd like to suggest that maybe this mod is added to the list to make her look less..., horrifying. She uses a vanilla style face, so it'd be strange with all these Windsong good looking characters running around, and her being the ugliest person in Tamriel.

I haven't seen her in-game, but if she doesn't use a custom race or so she should be affected be windsong as well. I can only speak from experience for Arissa, where I always wondered about people complaining about her looks while I felt that there was nothing wrong until I saw her in a Brodual review where they showcased the difference of how she looks in vanilla and with windsong.

I'm going through the guide and noticed that Simply Knock is in the Miscellaneous merge.

Wasn't that removed from the merge because of some sort of problem?

was removed because someone had some problems with it merged. I've been using simply knock in a merge for a long time without any problems. Who has problems with it merged then just leave it out.

Also I noted that Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - USLEEP and CRF Patch is missing.

Is that intended?

the patch from the mod page has errors in it. In our patches archive there is a fixed replacement for it so this mean you dont need to install the one from the mod page until it gets fixed

Speaking of Aurlyn, I'd like to suggest that maybe this mod is added to the list to make her look less..., horrifying. She uses a vanilla style face, so it'd be strange with all these Windsong good looking characters running around, and her being the ugliest person in Tamriel.

yes i already have this mod just didn't got to test it.

Found a strange bug. Fur boots and fur gauntlets worn by city guards and Stormcloaks are completely invisible. It looks like they are torsos missing their limbs walking about. Guards wearing heavy armor are not affected. Appears to be specifically caused by fur boots/gauntlets, because when they are removed using console commands, the limbs appear again. So far I also have only ever seen male NPCs affected.

I do have Remodeled Armors installed, but I also checked in TESV. The items in question are not affected by Remodeled Armors. Only Skyrim, WAFR, and Requiem. It looks like Reqtifier skipped some records from WAFR.

See image below for what I'm talking about:

NwXyI8B.png

DXoKwTI.png

Woot, success! :)

I'm working on the beautification guide now... The idea is that people with hardware to spare can work through the beautification guide and wind up with a glorious looking skyrim to go along with the (hopefully) great gameplay from the main guide.  

Heh, I plugged the trees/grass from reqtified in to my srle base - at 1440p with an enb on a gtx980 I get down to 25fps sometimes :D Does look damn sexy though!

Not sold on Verdant, may switch back to SFO grass (its the most botanically correct and least performance impacting grass) but I'll give it an extended shake.

Heh, I plugged the trees/grass from reqtified in to my srle base - at 1440p with an enb on a gtx980 I get down to 25fps sometimes :D Does look damn sexy though!

Not sold on Verdant, may switch back to SFO grass (its the most botanically correct and least performance impacting grass) but I'll give it an extended shake.

Hmm, I'm running a very visually upgraded version of the current guide at 3440x1440 w/ Kountervibe Northern Lights ENB at a steady (ie minimum) 30fps exteriors.  I don't need more than 30 to be happy.  I could drop my resolution but I like it at native.

This is with a 6GB 980TI

I haven't run Vivivdian in ages but I'd start by trying the Performance Preset first;  K-ENB Performance already looks better than most high end ENBs and it'll give you a base line.

WLSO from the guide is setup for Kountervibe if you choose Revamped Exterior Fog and Dark Dungeons for your optionals...  

You'd need the "Realistic Sun and Sunglare - ENB Edition" file from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42492  which is a simple two texture archive with no esp.

Additionally you need SRTO Clouds which can easily be found by searching something like "Skyrim Realistic Texture Overhaul Clouds V1.1" in google if you don't already have it.  Cloud textures are very important for ENB as they can drastically impact lighting.

Let me know what you think if you try it out.  It's very customizable and definitely my goto ENB for htis sort of lighting.  Sometimes I want something like G&S Jyggalag but that's only for specific playthroughs.