SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

@jdsmith

Would you consider making a patch for the optional survival mods? The ones that actually need one.

There are "just" 4 of them: Bathing, Campfire, Frostfall and iNeed. It would make sense in the scope of this guide because they are part of SRLE Base and the guide list them as optionals but not removed.

You probably wouldn't even have to make a patch for Frostfall and Campfire, because they are already included in Requiem patch central, but just make sure they can be used by the users that choose the optional survival mods.

Yeah, I'll load them up this week and look.  Just not tonight :D

Alright, so I just finished some basic playtesting of this build. Besides following the exact instructions of the guide, I non-gameplay related mods as well, such as Bijin Warmaidens, Bijin Wives, Bijin NPCs, The Ordinary Women, TCoW NPC Improvement, Recorder follower, etc. I also all the UNPB stuff and used UUNP Bodyslide instead. Added Remodeled Armor by CT77 as well. Basically, nothing should affect gameplay.

Besides the brutality of playing around 10 minutes at near-Vanilla level up pace (Uncapper has spoiled me), the build appears to be stable. I did coc whiterun, then player.setav speedmult 1500, and then tcl. I then proceeded to fly from White River bridge to Throat of The World at very high speeds, ran back to Whiterun, and then ran halfway to Solitude. The game fps dropped for sure, since doing this forces it to load all the NPCs, enemies, etc. at high rates. It absolutely did NOT crash though, which is wonderful news!

Now, onwards to trashing my load order with even more mods.

P.S. >> The game looks stunning with Claralux. I can finally see where the bed is in that beginning dungeon!

P.P.S. >> It also appears that Reqtifier has trashed the presets during character creation. I usually play Dunmer, but for some reason he looks like a chubby Nord with dark skin. Is this normal?

Edited by johnnywatts

If you use extra visual mods for npcs they will need to be merged and the merge esp added to reqtificator ini to visualnpc. Also may need some conflict resolving with usleep icow esf etc.

Character presets wont work if they were made with different mods or they were merged differently... the preset is looking for formids that either are not there or they were renumbered differently. Make a new preset with this setup and it will work.

I use uunp aswell and no problems there.

Error in the merge page again. Under TAFM, instructions for copy/pasting into folders says to use Tamriel Reloaded Trees.esp from Tamriel Reloaded Trees. Main page says not to install that esp, since it is included in Custom Placed Trees Megapatch.

Same goes to caribougone.esp and SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp

Fixed.

NavMesh error popped up during Requiem merge. Not sure what it means.

Forum won't let me upload a screenshot, but what it says is:

"There were some NavMesh conflicts. You'll need to rebuild these navmeshes in the CK:

[Requiem Patches Merged.esp]

[NAVM:000FB95F] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WindPassEx_North_01 [Cell:00009611] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 14,-3))"

I will look into this today or tomorrow ignore for now. Also ignore the regenerate NAVI on wlso.

Okay paul666root, I re-did my merges in regards to NPC visuals, by splitting up my old giant merge that included everything in the guide + Bijin stuff, into two mods, NPC Retex Merged, and NPC Visuals Merged.

This did indeed fix the messed up presets during character creation, but it introduced a really strange problem.

It would appear that Reqtificator skipped over all the "Head Part" records from NPC Visuals, and used the values from NPC Retex instead. For the .ini file, I have the following:

[RaceVisuals]
NPC Retextures Merged.esp
#this category is a list of all mods that qualify as overwrites for racial visuals

[NPCVisuals]
NPC Retextures Merged.esp
NPC Visuals Merged.esp
Recorder Follower Base.esp
#this category is a list of all mods that qualify as overwrites for actor visuals

I learned to do this using this link. So in theory, Reqtificator should be using the records from NPC Visuals instead of NPC Retextures right?

I tested my theory in TESVEdit, by moving all the "Head Parts" records from NPC Visuals Merged.esp for Taarie into Requiem for the Indifferent.esp. Totally worked, and Taarie no longer looks like she lost a fight with a cave bear.

I'm just wondering what happened, how to fix it "properly" and then rerun Reqtificator so I don't have to manually edit a hundred NPC records.

EDIT: For clarity, here's an example of what I'm talking about, using Lisette as the NPC instead (since Taarie was successfully fixed):

75tiHSD.png

Edited by johnnywatts

Ok. You did re run reqtificator after adding the npc visuals merge?

Also in your load order does npc visuals merge esp is placed after npc retextures merged?

Also did you do the last part in the guide on Race Adjustments with AT quickchange?

Edited by paul666root

Hi. To authors or experience user here, please i want to know if i have to extract: 

Dawnguard.bsa

Hearthfires.bsa

Dragonborn.bsa

HighResTextutePack01.bsa

HighResTextutePack02.bsa

HighResTextutePack03.bsa

And let only:

CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.bsa

INIGO.bsa

In bsa.

Or do i kept all of them in bsa?

Thank you.

Actually... just go to the archives tab... and right click -> extract each BSA you don't want as a bsa.  In the end you should only have INIGO.bsa and CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.bsa

I should extract official expansion and those 3 highRes Textures also?

Are there any advantages to switching to WATER from RW2? I don't use the full LoTD/Reqtified and instead pick/mix onto SRLE base.

Hi. To authors or experience user here, please i want to know if i have to extract: 

Dawnguard.bsa

Hearthfires.bsa

Dragonborn.bsa

HighResTextutePack01.bsa

HighResTextutePack02.bsa

HighResTextutePack03.bsa

And let only:

INIGO.bsa

In bsa.

Thank you.

No leave the base game bsa's packed. also remove the hrdlc and keep the optimised textures from SLRE installed.

Dawnguard.bsa

Hearthfires.bsa

Dragonborn.bsa

HighResTextutePack01.bsa

HighResTextutePack02.bsa

HighResTextutePack03.bsa

And let only:

INIGO.bsa

In bsa.

Thank you.

Lord of La is correct.. I was specifically talking about mod added BSAs 

Are there any advantages to switching to WATER from RW2? I don't use the full LoTD/Reqtified and instead pick/mix onto SRLE base.

Looks better and has less seams in the water planes on large lakes and such.  It's reall ypersonal preference... RW2 is a great mod as well.  In either case I'd load up WATER plants.

Ok. You did re run reqtificator after adding the npc visuals merge?

Also in your load order does npc visuals merge esp is placed after npc retextures merged?

Also did you do the last part in the guide on Race Adjustments with AT quickchange?

Hrm, I did do all of these things exactly as the guide instructs.

However, I was just thinking, should I also re-do AT Quickchange using just Restore "Head Parts" NPC Visuals Merged.esp? I think the AT Quickchange script might be the culprit here, since it restores the Head Parts records from NPC Retextures.