SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Having problems with the Immersive winterhold section:

Not sure what index I´m looking for, and I´m sure it´s just me being slow... but I looked through CWIELnFXPatch.esp\ CELL \ Block 4\ Sub-Block 5 \ 000CAB92 <WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters> \ Temporary\ for anything resembling XX03D42F <FarmInteriorLight01 and found nothing with that number. I do find <FarmInteriorLight01 but it has a different FormID. Using the version from the guide.

XX is the index of ELFX, so if your ELFX is let's say on 6C put 6C03D4DF. What you found there is the files needed to be deleted, it just have different ID on it because of the load order.

If you're trying to find ID with the Index XX you won't find anything

Edited by reddvilzz

XX is the index of ELFX, so if your ELFX is let's say on 6C put 6C03D4DF. What you found there is the files needed to be deleted, it just have different ID on it because of the load order.

If you're trying to find ID with the Index XX you won't find anything

ok.. so then I would have to change that ID everytime  I change the load order?

ok.. so then I would have to change that ID everytime  I change the load order?

No, you only do this step once. And since the instruction says to load ONLY CWIELnFXPatch.esp. (the required masters are loaded automatically) XX are not the first two digits of EnhancedLightsandFX.esp in your full load order but the two digits ELFX has at this time in the left pane of TES5Edit.

Quick question regarding the merge for Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches. Where do I find "Isharas_TNB_LoTD_Addon.esp"? I can not for the life of me find it and I've looked pretty much everywhere..

When you look at the lotd patch central install it tells you exactly whats the name of the file on nexus... just ctrl c the name and ctrl f and ctrl v on nexus files page.

Strange bug found with the new ICAIO-less install.

Restarted a new game. Noticed that some NPCs were talking to people who just aren't there. Two instances of such a thing:

1. That CRF restored dialogue between Skulvar and Uthgerd the Unbroken. Skulvar was there talking, but not Uthgerd.

2. Conversation between Idolaf Battle-Born and Adrianne Avenicci. Adriane was there, Idolaf Battle-Born was nowhere to be seen.

This is not a HDT invisibility issue, since I don't have male HDT bodies. I also ran around the area trying to trigger a dialogue with the invisible people. They simply weren't there. Both occured while it was raining outside, so maybe it is a conflict between Wet & Cold's "Go Home" functionality and CRF?

Edited by johnnywatts

yeah, I was only looking for the numbers after xx but still was the wrong number from the guide. That´s why I was confused..

anywhere you see XX in front of a formid this means that the first two numbers are dependent of a certain mod and you need to replace the XX with the index of that mod that can be seen between [XX] in front in xEdit

Strange bug found with the new ICAIO-less install.

Restarted a new game. Noticed that some NPCs were talking to people who just aren't there. Two instances of such a thing:

1. That CRF restored dialogue between Skulvar and Uthgerd the Unbroken. Skulvar was there talking, but not Uthgerd.

2. Conversation between Idolaf Battle-Born and Adrianne Avenicci. Adriane was there, Idolaf Battle-Born was nowhere to be seen.

This is not a HDT invisibility issue, since I don't have male HDT bodies. I also ran around the area trying to trigger a dialogue with the invisible people. They simply weren't there. Both occured while it was raining outside, so maybe it is a conflict between Wet & Cold's "Go Home" functionality and CRF?

Yes that happens if its raining/wrong time of day - the other npc in the pair is probably walking to the xmarker as you run by though.

Not sure if its a vanilla bug or a wet & cold "go home" thing.