XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (by Groovtama)

EssArrBee

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With the latest version (3.31, which is also dependent on FNIS 6) and more animations added, there are some conflicts with Better Turn Animations (if using this with STEP). 

(For lack of better knowledge i moved XPMSE into the category "Animations & Effects", overwriting (28 of 45 files in) Better Turn Animations, finally decided to disable BTA altogether).

• +1 2

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Groovtama quit development, on both this, and the standard XP32 Skeleton mod. See the sticky on the Nexus posts page.

Hopefully only temporarily, but who knows. Looks like he's been having to deal with a lot of ignorant posts on the Nexus page.

He released one final update (at least for now), 3.49.

Edited by Nebulous112
  • +1 1

Would I have to remove Better Turn Animations from my STEP installation if I used XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended?

With 3.40 and all subsequent versions the author removed several animations, so there is no more conflict with Better Turn Animations.

(The final version, 3.49 in combination with FNIS 6.02 and the latest RaceMenu works perfect, and without "Closer Quivers")

• +1 1

As far as it looks from my noob perspective, if using

XP32, my benefits are... none?!

XP32 Extended, my benefits are being able to install HDT, a variety of body mods, a variety of animation packs and kinky adult stuff

So. Why shouldn't I perfer the extended one?

We've discussed useing this in other topics (don't remember which ones) and I don't remember the outcome of those discussions. If you're interested, you should be able to find them by searching. I think it's come down to requirements at the time and the fact that the extra features weren't needed for STEP. I'll mark it for testing anyway.

Marked for Testing.

I've had less issues with XPMSE installed than I did with XPMS.  Many of the animations which just didn't quite "work" with XP32 now do for me and my choice to use HDT in conjunction with Rustic Clothing now means the tavern wenches breasts no longer threaten to fall out of their tops.  Other HDT glitch issues have all but totally disappeared with XPMSE, too.

This is outside the mandate of STEP to be sure.  However, I suspect I'm not the only fan of the STEP's team work that uses STEP as a means of creating a stable platform with which further "eye-candy/playability" personal choices in modding can be safely attempted.  In my experience, XPMSE has helped tremendously.  While I have no desire to see HDT with armors, I do find it really helps with immersion seeing a little bit of bounce in gals with dresses dancing to my Become a Bard performances in the various inns and taverns.

• +1 2