Enhanced Skyrim Factions - Companions Guild (by DreamKing)

Neovalen

I mean more substance. They don't really change anything besides when you join or how, this mod adds more depth and (Though it lacks voices for the characters.) feels like the characters more than just quest givers. I'd say that it's the way being in the Companions should have been in vanilla Skyrim.

If you are looking for quest workovers, I think that's unlikely. Even this one doesn't do that - all it does is make requirements for certain events to happen, which all the ones I've mentioned do as well and in similar fashion. There is no more substance to the Companions now than there was before - it's just timed and paced differently.

The requirements in this mid can be edited in MCM. In my game I significantly reduced the number of radiant quests needed because there are only a few types of radiant quests available and it can get fairly boring. Moreover, Bethesda isn't as careful as they should be with the locations for the radiant quests by the Companions. Sometimes they send you to a location that can cause problems with later non-radiant quests.

If you are looking for quest workovers, I think that's unlikely. Even this one doesn't do that - all it does is make requirements for certain events to happen, which all the ones I've mentioned do as well and in similar fashion. There is no more substance to the Companions now than there was before - it's just timed and paced differently.

There's more dialog for one, even though not entirely voiced. It gives the characters more depth to their personality and feelings.

Pace is all well and good but I can't stand for invoiced dialogue... it irks me a lot when I see it.

Yeah, I think the full version of the mod does add some unvoiced dialog. This is a bit of a bummer, but I can see this from the mod author's perspective as well. I mean it's terribly difficult to try to pull apart audio from existing dialog to try to piece together something remotely similar to the dialog the author wants. I know some authors have managed to pull it off, but I imagine it's very intensive and time consuming work.

*shrug*

For reference, all my replies and discussion are using the Requirements Only version... which may explain why I haven't noticed any unvoiced dialog yet. Or maybe because I haven't had a game much beyond the opening couple hours the last several times due to mod lineup changes. I'm bad like that.

The Requirements Only version adds only the requirements you see in the MCM settings so it doesn't have any additional or unvoiced dialog.

The full version adds new choices and consequences, expands the activity schedules are Jorrvaskr, tweaks the Companions NPCs and quests), and adds new (unvoiced) dialog. The full version seems nice based on the mod description, but I think it veers a bit too far from vanilla and I wonder if the activity schedules conflict with Immersive Citizens.