STEP Optimized Vanilla Textures (by z929669)

z929669

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll have to add it to the end of sResourceArchiveList2 in the Archive section of Skyrim.ini like this:

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa,STEP_Vanilla_Optimized_Textures_S1.bsa,STEP_Vanilla_Optimized_Textures_S2.bsa

Okay, so I've tried multiple times without luck to upload the new Standard version. Every time I end up with a message "the connection was reset". So I'm going to sync the files to the STEP Copy Share. If one of the other staff could download them and attempt to upload them, that would be great!

Hi, guys. Just a little confused here. I'm following the step core guide 'step by step' HA. Okay, my confusion is that I'm installing this and it asks me if I've installed SMIM and Realistic Ragdoll, but those come later in the pack. So I'm really confused if I should click yes or no considering I haven't gotten to those mods yet in the install/load order as dictated on the STEP CORE wiki.

Hi, guys. Just a little confused here. I'm following the step core guide 'step by step' HA. Okay, my confusion is that I'm installing this and it asks me if I've installed SMIM and Realistic Ragdoll, but those come later in the pack. So I'm really confused if I should click yes or no considering I haven't gotten to those mods yet in the install/load order as dictated on the STEP CORE wiki.

It looks like you accidently downloaded the STEP Compilation (one of the main files on the Nexus page) instead of the STEP Optimized Vanilla Textures (one of the optional files on the Nexus page).

Download one of the optional files (standard is STEP baseline) and use that. The file you already downloaded will be used later on.