Skyrim Flora Overhaul (by vurt)

JudgmentJay

Sounds like a really good project! Cant wait to see what you are doing with it! Vibrant and full trees are always a good thing for the visuals. :D

If I can come with one comment about the new ones... they kinda need some more diversity in the angles of the branches. Atm they kinda look like you gave all the trees scale armor! :)

Also just realized..... then I have to redo the LOD texture for my ENB.... oh well, I have stated that I hope you never stop having green fingers! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Most certainly a step in the right direction!

Atm it looks like the middle of the tree is the most full an dense part, looks a bit off I think.

I really do like the new colors though!

But man it is hard to get a full look without a dense amount of trees to look all similar... guess this is why they went with a sparse looking setup to begin with... along with the savings to polygon counts.

Yeah the top would look bad if more dense, was more the bottom parts I thought could use a bit more rather then having the middle look so dense.

As long as the "scalemail" look is reduced as much as possible, since it kinda stands out when you have many trees near each other. But might just be me who notices the patterns and find them a bit unnatural.

the branches are random, the texture is repeating itself obviously, so that might be the reason that you are seeing a pattern.. might do another snowy texture for half of the trees so that theres a bit more variation amongst the trees.

the branches are random' date=' the texture is repeating itself obviously, so that might be the reason that you are seeing a pattern.. might do another snowy texture for half of the trees so that theres a bit more variation amongst the trees.[/quote']

There definitely is a spiral pattern of branches in your screenshot, like a spiral staircase.

DoYouEvenModBro it will depend on the enb, not sure it would look that good with the really oversaturated ENBs..

Aiyen: hmm nah i think its pretty well balanced as far as density goes.. dont want to make the top too dense, looks bad, it needs a bit of defintion.

https://piclair.com/data/xmv2n.jpg

If I have a pretty strong ENB, should I stick to Regular version 189 with the Heavy Snow Pines update?

Bro, why do you keep asking about how something will look on your monitor, with your settings? It does not make any sense! :)

I could understand it if it was something that would mess up a save! Since this is just a mesh, texture replacement, then nothing bad would ever happen from just trying it out, and if you find you do not like it then just go back to what you used before!

Also since you do not specify which ENB you use other then it is strong make it kinda hard for people to come with suggestions/experiences if they happen to use similar settings!