Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

It's just a tweaked version of vanilla 0.249 ENB that I made myself. Not a big improvement like most ENBs, but more pleasing to look at than the vanilla game while maintaining performance.

Edited by Jax765

It's just a tweaked version of vanilla 0.249 ENB that I made myself. Not a big improvement like most ENBs, but more pleasing to look at than the vanilla game while maintaining performance.

Under [Environment] is the intensity for lights. Mess with that first set of under that setting.

Use the in game editor (shift+Enter) to change it then you can save or revert it from there.

None of the lighting settings affect it. It makes fire and explosion effects dimmer too, so I doubt it would be a lighting parameter.

Also the sortomatic processing function in Afterschool Special is quite buggy for me. I'll copy and paste what I posted on the mod page.

The sortomatic function is quite iffy for me. It works generally, but I notice that sometimes, when I process my inventory, the homeless box will either refuse to open (and occasionally appear as "empty" ), or it will receive items that should be sorted into their corresponding containers. Items have sometimes gone missing entirely, forcing me to use the sorting computer to retrieve them, which itself might crash the game. I end up having to either quit to the menu or quit the game entirely and restart it to solve the issue.

Edited by Jax765

I'll be sure to do that.

BTW, is the NCR Face Wrap armor bugged for anyone else? There's no face wrap when worn, and it crashes the game when my female character wears it (really wish Drag would finish it and sort out the issues with female characters). Also does anyone know what the NCR deputy NPC is used for in-game? I was spawning NCR troopers to see if any in the game spawn with the facewrap, and this particular type always spawned with a facewrap. Same with the trooper. The default trooper id always spawned without facewraps though. The ids I'm referring to can be found here.

Edited by Jax765

Just a heads up, it appears as though New Vegas Redesigned 3 has some issues with Spice of Life. I noticed that backpacks were strangely absent during my playthrough, and a quick look in FNVEdit showed that NPC inventories in Spice of Life were being overwritten by NVR3, even when using a bashed patch. The mod author for SOL said that I should either place their mod below NVR3 or remove the conflicting level lists from NVR3 in FNVEdit.

Also, the guide doesn't mention that an update to 3.1 was released for NVR3, but not on the Nexus for some reason.

https://www.dracomies.com/?p=566

Edited by Jax765

Not 100% sure, but I think that's how it should be, been a while since I did that patch. If you install the patch and see a red triangle then it's because you'll need to add a plugin back in.

I had a look in the patch and it only affects 10~ records, whereas the IMPACT.esp has something like a hundred conflicts. I also thought that impact needed compatibility patches for every weapon added by mods as the impact data needs to be added to each weapon.

I had a look in the patch and it only affects 10~ records, whereas the IMPACT.esp has something like a hundred conflicts. I also thought that impact needed compatibility patches for every weapon added by mods as the impact data needs to be added to each weapon.

Probably left out everything that the Bashed Patch will take of or the last record is the one I want to "win".

I installed everything  as described in the guide , but i have hit a snag : once i load up the game  it loads fine but when i reach the Main menu  i do not  get any Menu text and i can also  not sellect anything .

Probably has to do with the UI section. Try reinstalling mods like DarnUI, OneHUD, MCM

I'm fairly sure that's a new development from Lutana. Could be wrong though.

Is the LOD here normal, or is it a glitch?

iuqb.pngjuqb.pngkuqb.pngluqb.png

Looks like the LODs from Vurt's WFO might be incorrect. Make sure you choose the correct option.

Figured out that Mojave Sandy Desert was conflicting with the LOD, so I placed it before it in the mod order, and that fixed Red Rock Canyon for me. Are the LODs below correct? The second set seems off to me, but I'm not sure if that's how it's meant to be.

6yqb.png7yqb.png8yqb.png9yqb.png