aMidianBorn Farmhouse (by CaBaL)

DoYouEvenModBro

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that no one takes enough time to do the door textures properly? They don't fit in with the rest of the textures.

I like the current look of things. Went to Falkreath to look in the shade and Riverwood to see in the light. Not a huge fan of the doors, but everything else is good.

EDIT: The mills look really good.

Posted Image

I like the AMB/Real Wood combination except for the doors. I'm not sure that the door should be quite as close in texture to the surrounding wood as Tech wants. While there might not be any work on the rest of the wood, I'd be surprised if there were never any (admittedly infrequent) cleaning or scraping on the door that makes it a little more inviting and smoother especially for an inn. The AMB doors my be a little too smooth, but they seem slightly preferable. However, to really make a good choice I need to look at these in the game (which I'll do) since it is a difficult choice for me.

LOL. We tested Real Wood Textures without marking it for testing, or even creating a thread about it on STEP! We've evidently only mentioned it in passing when talking about other farmhouse texture mods.

I could have sworn there was a mod thread for it already. lol