SSE Display Tweaks (by slavicpotato1)

TechAngel85

1 hour ago, NuroDragonfly said:

It was my custom INI that overwrote the main one (as i added a few more options for ease of finding the options to turn on/off - the reading of those pages is hell for my eyes in the font and contrast RE my dyslexia)

And copy, didnt notice the wording meant sleep then teleport...

Is this on our page? We have two alternative themes that perhaps might help. 

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would appear that SSEDisplayTweaks_Custom.ini in Data\SKSE\Plugins isn't being read as no custom settings are apparent in game.  Is this a known issue?

EDIT:  Never mind.  The issue was I had a space at the beginning of each line (a result of copying and pasting the example from the guide).  That space stops the mod from reading the custom settings.

{space}[OSD]
{space}Enable=true
{space}InitiallyOn=false

Edited by Kattmandu

7 hours ago, Kattmandu said:

It would appear that SSEDisplayTweaks_Custom.ini in Data\SKSE\Plugins isn't being read as no custom settings are apparent in game.  Is this a known issue?

EDIT:  Never mind.  The issue was I had a space at the beginning of each line (a result of copying and pasting the example from the guide).  That space stops the mod from reading the custom settings.

{space}[OSD]
{space}Enable=true
{space}InitiallyOn=false

The spaces in the example config are removed where comments don't exist. The semicolon is screwing with the wiki parser when at start of line.

1 hour ago, z929669 said:

The spaces in the example config are removed where comments don't exist. The semicolon is screwing with the wiki parser when at start of line.

What does the wiki parser do if you replace the semicolon with a hash tag (like in the original SSEDisplayTweaks INI file)?

2 hours ago, Kattmandu said:

What does the wiki parser do if you replace the semicolon with a hash tag (like in the original SSEDisplayTweaks INI file)?

Hash won't work either for same reason. Additionally, hash has special meaning to the wiki parser. I think the current format should be fine for copy/paste now. It only applies to the sampe config file (best practice to avoid overwriting configs on mod updates).

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...