Skyrim Landscape and Water Fixes (by Wizkid34)

D1Z4STR

10 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

38 is considered "older gentlemen"? I must be a fossil then at 54...

What does DP mean though? You youn- um older gentlemen these days use abbreviations that us toothless old biddies don't understand...

LOL, you and me both, buddy. Looks like we would have started kindergarten together ;) Greg has us both beat though, and so does GSDfan.

DP = Nexus Donation Points. If you have a mod out there and opt in for DP, you get what translates into real money by the number of downloads you have per month. It's actually quite lucrative even if you aren't 'gaming' the system, which is and has been a prevalent trend. It's still a good system, since it encourages contributions ... but it can indeed be abused with more-frequent-than-necessary micro updates to popular mods that would otherwise be good to go with no more than 0-2 updates per year on average. The system encourages inconsequential micro-updates, and some MAs obviously abuse this, IMO. Another philosophical argument on my part, but I'm a stubborn idealist ... I'll leave it there to avoid spurring another major posting tirade as we've seen in the past.

Ultimately, the users decide. Step is a conglomerate 'user', so we'll have our say as such :D

This^ is wildly off topic, so if anyone replies, I'll move this to a new topic. Apologies ... I should know better.