DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

Start by installing DynDOLOD standalone into a new 'DynDOLOD' folder outside of special OS folders like 'Programs Files' or 'Program Files (x86)', the SteamApps or game folders and Mod Organizers virtual file structure. Do not mix with old versions or xEdit installation.

Post new log if problems still persists after that.

I had already done that. I have a few errors in xEdit I am tracking down right now, as soon as that is finished I will reinstall dyndolod fresh, and post the log if it errors out again. Thanks for your help.

Start by installing DynDOLOD standalone into a new 'DynDOLOD' folder outside of special OS folders like 'Programs Files' or 'Program Files (x86)', the SteamApps or game folders and Mod Organizers virtual file structure. Do not mix with old versions or xEdit installation.

Post new log if problems still persists after that.

I ran DynDOLOD again and it actually finished this time. Still a bunch of no model errors. Log is here https://www.dropbox.com/s/st3ivczg55l7lcg/DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt?dl=0

The log shows plenty of "No model defined for" errors. Those need to be fixed.

For starters, install DynDOLOD standalone into a new 'DynDOLOD' folder outside of special OS folders like 'Programs Files' or 'Program Files (x86)', the SteamApps or game folders and Mod Organizers virtual file structure. Do not mix with old versions or xEdit installation.

Yup DynDOLOD Standalone is installed in D:\Program Files (x86)\[sSE Modding Tools]\DynDOLOD a completely separate hard drive. my windows is on a ssd (C:).

I only named it Program Files X86 it helps me figure out where stuff needs to go.

I am going to rerun DynDOLOD without the Treelod=0. I'll put it back to Treelod=1 and I'll come back here to say if it still does it. I haven't changed anything in my textures/meshes/lods mods since v2.36 and in v2.36 everything was fine. but it could be something to do with one of my .esp (flagged esl) ?

Oh ! Do you think Beyond Bruma could be causing this ? that's the only big mod I have added. thanks for your time :)

Never had this problem before.... Generating a new LOD for a new save with beta 3: Exception in unit userscript line 326: FormID [25077D2F] references a master which is not available in file [D1] DynDOLOD.esp

Here's the log: https://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=51325518256222172439

Is there a way to tell what mod is causing this?

Just as an FYI, I had the same error, with the exception happening after the same mod. I ran 2.36 on the exact same load order and it worked perfectly. SSEEdit showed no errors in the mod. Edited by xcal68

Just updating since it seems I'm not the only one. DynDOLOD has about a ~50% failure rate with no changes on my load order, started after upgrading from 2.36. Same error about FormID referenced a master which is not available. Lots of "no model found" errors, which I don't remember being there in 2.36.

Just for clarification, are we suppose to run DynDOLOD with smash patch checked or unchecked? No clue if that's related. 

Edited by tyrindor

Just updating since it seems I'm not the only one. DynDOLOD has about a ~50% failure rate with no changes on my load order, started after upgrading from 2.36. Same error about FormID referenced a master which is not available. Lots of "no model found" errors, which I don't remember being there in 2.36.

Just for clarification, are we suppose to run DynDOLOD with smash patch checked or unchecked? No clue if that's related.

AH crap ! thats what i totally forgot to disable.. technically, not sure if 100% true, from most guides say to disable bashed patch, smash patch and enable ALL plugins then run the dyndolod... problem is if you have more then 255 plugins once enabled it wont run, like me, the bashed patch n my custom smash patch prevents me from going over that limit.

AH crap ! thats what i totally forgot to disable.. technically, not sure if 100% true, from most guides say to disable bashed patch, smash patch and enable ALL plugins then run the dyndolod... problem is if you have more then 255 plugins once enabled it wont run, like me, the bashed patch n my custom smash patch prevents me from going over that limit.

I have "only" 213 plugins and never had issues with including my smash patch. Wasn't sure if that's why I'm having issues with 2.37. It makes no sense to me that I can run the program 5 times, and 2-3 of those times it will fail. I make sure to delete the temp files every time. Waiting for Beta4 to see if it has the same issue.

Edited by tyrindor

I have "only" 213 plugins and never had issues with including my smash patch. Wasn't sure if that's why I'm having issues with 2.37. It makes no sense to me that I can run the program 5 times, and 2-3 of those times it will fail. I make sure to delete the temp files every time. Waiting for Beta4 to see if it has the same issue.

I can't go back to 2.37b1 cause i deleted it :( Oh well it happens. It's Skyrim right... master of the unstable.

(sorry again for double post; could not edit older post.)

I have no idea if it is just me or beta3; but here is a lil friend for you dear Shesson :) Log Hope it helps out.

I am using all proper billboards for all proper tree/flora mods, texture mods. I use mo2. This log happened while doing a Ultra Trees setup: Treelod=0 FallFarOffTrees=1 and cache deleted. I am very concerned about the no models found ? and the flat files being used. No idea if normal. In v2.36 and v2.37b1 everything seemed normal, working and no errors.

As I already mentioned, there is a bug. I found it. Just wait for the update.

In principle nothing is supposed to be disabled in order to run DynDOLOD. If something causes problems it is supposed to be fixed. Disable plugins if you know what you are doing and you do not want them to be added as masters to DynDOLOD plugins.

Edited by sheson

As I already mentioned, there is a bug. I found it. Just wait for the update.

In principle nothing is supposed to be disabled in order to run DynDOLOD. If something causes problems it is supposed to be fixed. Disable plugins if you know what you are doing and you do not want them to be added as masters to DynDOLOD plugins.

Awesome =D Genius ! Thanks