SRLE extended LOTD. Suggestions for new additions.

Since there is s patch for deadly dragons and Diverse Dragon collection 3 now I think it should be safe to switch to the new version. Been running it and Splendor - Dragon Variants for a while and not spotted anything game breaking. I also think that Timing is everything dragon chance spawn needs changing. It is currently at 20% I have changed mine to 100% but this means that a dragon will likely spawn every 3 in game days so that might be too much.

What do people think would be reasonable compromise for the dragon spawn chance? 

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Can I ask why? where there any big issues?

No big game breaking issues it is because of the clutter issue from Immersive college of Winterhold. I tried fixing via Xedit but it didn't work it needs fixing Via the CK and that is beyond my skills plus I would rather not have users complain to me about it that's all. If someone else creates a patch that removes the clutter issue then I will reconsider. I will be keeping for myself but won't be adding to the guide for now.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

OK so today I have been taking a look at Lanterns of Skyrim this has been suggested many many times and even suggested way back on Darth's original SRLE Extended guide Forum and finally one of us has gotten eventually round to it see we may take a while but we do eventually get there lol.

Anyway I think this can be added to the guide without too much hassle no conflicts no need to CR just need the blowing in the wind patch (which can be merged) it does make the roads a little easier to navigate at night.

You should consider adding the full populated series to the guide... It really adds a lot of life and is compatible with essentially everything.

The versions from the ERSO Reborn page are the best to use imo.

All links at: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73895/?

Great minds thinks alike JD the populated Series is actually next on my list for testing. It has actually been mentioned a few times and is yet another set of mods that was mention on Darth's original SRLE Extended forum and yet again he never got around to them. We might take our time but we do eventually get there hehehe.