SRLE extended LOTD. Suggestions for new additions.

With a few of what you've suggested Maximan, some have been in the guide in the past, like Revenge of the Enemies, for one. It was removed before I got on board to Darth might have to answer as to why.

With some of that UI stuff, I actually think the UI mods may be better left as options, since I really like the UI appearance as it now is per guide. To each their own, of course. Which is why I intend to do an options page. People can use whatever they wish to custom stuff as they wish.

My idea would be, the guide has X as it's default UI. If you wish a more Dark Souls feel, try Y. If you want some other feel try Z etc.

Completely agreed. I may have an idea as to why RotE was removed and it potentially has to do with script lag. Though, I haven't had issues with it yet; I had a ton of mods for combat installed, as I've shown above, and every time I hit an enemy my game would pause for a second. Removed TK Hitstop and TK Recoil, added a Papyrus ini edit, and boom, no issues.

Love the optional guide idea. If you get to it let me know, I've installed a ton of new mods that work fine and I can give a couple of (non-Souls haha) suggestions. For example:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79475/?

Adds sea creatures such as sharks, whales, narwhales, etc. Some of the enemies simply aren't lore friendly, however.

Hi all! What do you think of https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65607/? Patrons of the gods as a continual of Aurora standing stones?

Berndaroy

Sort of like Covenants in Dark Souls!

:D

May I also suggest this mod? It should technically be compatible with everything, doesn't require Wrye Bash, and my favorite of all, allows you to cast the spells provided by a specific key; you don't need to equip the spell (Oblivion-like system, almost). 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53751/?

Unfortunately, I'm reading mixed comments, some praising the author and the others having some weird side effects. Not game breaking nor unstable, but not desired.

been testing out Diverse dragon collection 3 and splendor dragons I have also created the no LOD patches for it too.  I do think these are worth consider going as due to the fact the newer version doesn't use script engine and that is always a good thing however it looses the MCM and it will requires a new start so really can't be added to existing saves without some tweaking.

what is your take Nozzer?

Edit: It does also require a patch for deadly dragon which I believe the mod author is working on so might be worth waiting that.

It is out now. The game loads up fine, I do not know if all the dragons use the added features or not but I have seen some which do. It seems to be working now with the DDC3. I never tried Splendor but I guess it would work even better with that.

i have been trying out SkyrimSouls - Unpaused Game Menus(SKSE Plugin) that was mentioned i quite like it this could go in what do you think Nozzer?

If it does, I probably won't use it. I'm not a fan of it. But that's my personal opinion.

i have been trying out SkyrimSouls - Unpaused Game Menus(SKSE Plugin) that was mentioned i quite like it this could go in what do you think Nozzer?

Uh last time I use it, it was quite buggy. I get freezes when I opened magic menu that requires to force close skyrim and something else I forgot but it includes freezes as well. Have you test it lady lexy?

There is I think a replacer judging by the author of the new hud, he said he will be making the new one but I have no more news on that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Uh last time I use it, it was quite buggy. I get freezes when I opened magic menu that requires to force close skyrim and something else I forgot but it includes freezes as well. Have you test it lady lexy?

There is I think a replacer judging by the author of the new hud, he said he will be making the new one but I have no more news on that.

Oh wait you mentioned SkyrimSouls not SkySouls ignore my last comment. But I'm still wondering if it have the bugs from the SkySouls. The freezes is annoying to have from the old version.

Edited by reddvilzz

Oh wait you mentioned SkyrimSouls not SkySouls ignore my last comment. But I'm still wondering if it have the bugs from the SkySouls. The freezes is annoying to have from the old version.

i have not noticed anything but i have not been using it for very so will keep an eye out.