SRLE extended LOTD. Suggestions for new additions.

Why not have both :D, more is always better:D

You could but I don't really see the point there are plenty of decent followers from Interesting NPC's but I am not allow to get rid of Inigo or Sofia cos Darth would not be a happy bunny Toccata is very useful ad i am really enjoing M'rissi's Quest line. I think 3 or four followers on top of Interesting NPCs is more then you will ever need.

This are the tes5edit id's that I found were red with m'rissi; Some of them i know we can ignore probably, but I don't understand enough to know what is really bad, so if anyone that knows this better can check them out would be great i think.

000A2C92, 00071FFE, 00072072, 00072132, 00072133, 00072135, 00072136, 000DBA12, 000DC062, 000DC0DE, 000E64CC, 000E64CD, 000E64CF, 0010E342, 000A2C96, 00086E94, 000871AE, 00086703, 00087006, 00087007, 00087008, 00087009, 0008701C, 000870D3, 000870D4, 000870DB,000870E5,000870FA, 000870FC, 000E7BED, 0004C729, 0000ABE0, 00084415, 00009B38, 000397A6, 0010610D

Also there are some college of winterhold issus with newmashes.

This is the inigo one: 0004C729

most of those are easily sorted by load order suggest loading ELFX and ICWO and You Hunger after M'rissi

and Inigo is nothing to worry about that just idle chatter stuff.

I would just hand place Mrissi after Cutting room floor at the top of the load order.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Just read through all the posts in the m'rissi topic, and found this: 

First of all wonderful mod, good story and funny/adorable follower.

but i must say that it really is getting a bit on my nerves, nothing too major, but still not to my likings. are the cell edits to winterhold's hall of countenance really needed? because i am using Immersive college of winterhold, and the resulting mess in collette's room is the stuff of legends, so my question is, is there anything really needed on the cell edits for the mod to work? or was it just an aesthetic change? or an unnoticed one?

also 6 ITMs with TES5edit, needed for the mod to work or can be cleaned?

Edit: The issue is much bigger than i thought, it literally breaks Total recall, M'rissi just stands still after the ritual, trying to interact with her says this person is busy., so i'm guessing this means Immersive college of Winterhold is incompatible. which is a shame.

So i think someone that maybe knows how to do it, to make it compatible with it? 

Edited by minos55

Just read through all the posts in the m'rissi topic, and found this: 

First of all wonderful mod, good story and funny/adorable follower.

but i must say that it really is getting a bit on my nerves, nothing too major, but still not to my likings. are the cell edits to winterhold's hall of countenance really needed? because i am using Immersive college of winterhold, and the resulting mess in collette's room is the stuff of legends, so my question is, is there anything really needed on the cell edits for the mod to work? or was it just an aesthetic change? or an unnoticed one?

also 6 ITMs with TES5edit, needed for the mod to work or can be cleaned?

Edit: The issue is much bigger than i thought, it literally breaks Total recall, M'rissi just stands still after the ritual, trying to interact with her says this person is busy., so i'm guessing this means Immersive college of Winterhold is incompatible. which is a shame.

So i think someone that maybe knows how to do it, to make it compatible with it? 

Thanks for letting me know i am about to head to the college of Winterhold so i will see what happen when i am there. I think I'll also hold off add this one for a bit.

Be 110% on Mrissi and any possible issues. We need a change like that to be robust and not cause any issues at all versus staying with status quo.

If we do make the change permanent, we'll just drop the records you have in your self made patch into the overall CR patch and run with it from there. Sound fair?

Be 110% on Mrissi and any possible issues. We need a change like that to be robust and not cause any issues at all versus staying with status quo.

If we do make the change permanent, we'll just drop the records you have in your self made patch into the overall CR patch and run with it from there. Sound fair?

yeah sounds fair.

Please report back when you have more information, really want to add her to my game before starting:D

as requested i can report that i have played through to the end of the Ritual in the college of Winterhold with no obvious issues. I think the trick is Load order Immersive college of winterhold needs to load after Mrissi so that the Navmeshs get overwritten.

Edit: the voice actress of Isael was a nice surprise I wont spoil who it is.  

Edit 2: I wasn't very observant in the room where M'rissi stays with Raine there some conflicts there are most placed objects and can be fixed by deleting them from the M'rissi esp what i could do is issue a replacer esp.

Edited by DarkladyLexy