wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Quick aside, I was going to start testing somet things but thought it was best to get a vanilla (well ENB + F4SE + Cleaned Master Files) save and start from there. Unfortunately the lighting is off, and seeing as how I don't believe I'd installed lighting mods up this point, it must be an ini change. Got any ideas what could cause this?

(hair) https://postimg.cc/image/dc59w3u6v/

(how dark the pipboy screen is) https://postimg.cc/image/3w3wjff1b/

Worse case scenario I can start from scratch no problems, just cuirous if there's a quick fix before I do. 

WEll, I finally relented and reinstalled everything. I am working on following the guide as closely as possible, including all the mods.  I finally have space on my drive because I just cleared out the entirety of my old NMM directory (mods and all). I can't believe I had over 200 gigs in a couple folders. Guess I'm a digital hoarder.  

Aside aside, Loot is working and all the good stuff is finally being responsive.

I'm Still trying to figure out how to get Wyre Bash for Fallout Set up. I know that isn't the specific goal of this thread, but I would help if anyone knew how do do it.

Thanks-a-lot for all you help so far.

@Aeradom

Yep Bashed(merged in this case) patches are a thing but it's ONLY for weapons and it's a bit "explodey"

soo you have a vanilla game(no mods) and white hair?

(well ENB + F4SE + Cleaned Master Files)

Cleaned Master Files???? no such thing as far as I'm aware. and certainly not with an ALPHA of the TES5Edit. unless the authors say so.

F4SE cool

ENB hmmmm only use the 2 dll files and let it generate new ini's (DONT'T use FXShader) at leas until you know how well your computer performs.

If you don't have a clean FO4 folder then delete and reinstall FO4.

Looks like a corrupt hair texture if you are using mods then I'd make sure the bUseCombinedObjects=0 is in custom

When you rotate your mouse do the interior lights flick on and off?

then disable ENB to see if that's the issue

and if you are using NVIDIA make sure you have the options set correctly in it's control panel as per the guide.

@Nsamurai

Wyre Bash - No such thing

FO4Edit can do weapon Bash Patch (I have to check every line to make it how I like though as with the weapon mods I listed there a 6-8 mods conflict with Armor Keywords.)

Are you trying to determine load order? or Patch Mods that are not in the list?

(I through up the list initially as an example,people wanted to use it for play through so I've just updated

Settlement mods to be stable and full menu control

Fixed up the Sorting mods (will release a XML shortly to put important stuff to the top)

Just installed 6 Weapon overhauls and building a Patch to make them all work with AK,workbench and AWKCR.(mostly done just play testing) )

Basic load order of your own personal mod list

-Run loot Update list close and reopen MO (RESTART MO every time you run an external application to reduce chance of oddd stuff happening(Crashes when FO4edit makes 2 patches in a row))

- Run FO4Edit if it crashes from load order adjust load order from FO4Edit error page (F04Edit>LOOT)

-When FO4Edit runs then you can apply filter and look for errors BUUUTTTT what are you looking for? weapon merge list? Creature Leveled List? UI issues? Crafting? House mod etcetc

The approach is the same for each all I can say is youtube has lots to say on the topic of TES5Edit and filters and leveled list etc, in the Wiki I link 2 Vids. That's a Start, Otherwise you have to list specific issue and modlist then I Could Produce a "Guide" or "Howto" as a basic example.... (ONLY 1 Issue please as it's time consuming)

@Aeradom

Yep Bashed(merged in this case) patches are a thing but it's ONLY for weapons and it's a bit "explodey"

soo you have a vanilla game(no mods) and white hair?

(well ENB + F4SE + Cleaned Master Files)

Cleaned Master Files???? no such thing as far as I'm aware. and certainly not with an ALPHA of the TES5Edit. unless the authors say so.

F4SE cool

ENB hmmmm only use the 2 dll files and let it generate new ini's (DONT'T use FXShader) at leas until you know how well your computer performs.

If you don't have a clean FO4 folder then delete and reinstall FO4.

Looks like a corrupt hair texture if you are using mods then I'd make sure the bUseCombinedObjects=0 is in custom

When you rotate your mouse do the interior lights flick on and off?

then disable ENB to see if that's the issue

and if you are using NVIDIA make sure you have the options set correctly in it's control panel as per the guide.

Oh you're right about the cleaning! I had forgotten about that since the last time I did this! Gratned it's not a huge issue, verifying cache will take care of that one simple enough (which is why I didn't worry about it in the first place to be honest). But yeah I just checked the FO4edit page and it would seem to not do it. It seems like there isn't any harm pers ay, and you are suppose to check for deleted navmeshes though. 

Well hell, I redownloaded the game and did all the ini fixes and it's still happening. Here's something else that I've noticed in the beginning: 

https://postimg.org/image/4vimtj02b/

With how bright the skin seems to be, and the fact that the screen is hidden, I gotta think it's some sort of lighting thing but for the life of me I don't know what to do with it at this point. 

Ahh ambient Occlusion yea well that's why I asked if the "in game light flickers in interiors" was one of the 1st questions I asked as if you get that issue all lighting in the game goes funkey...enb can cause it and the Nvidia config fixes the "driver issue" and the Ambient Occlusion is not restricted to HBAO+ issues rather (with Nvidia) games settings in the Launcher do not 100% control/change "managed by game" in the Nvidia control pannel settings.

Edited by Gernash

Ahh ambient Occlusion yea well that's why I asked if the "in game light flickers in interiors" was one of the 1st questions I asked as if you get that issue all lighting in the game goes funkey...enb can cause it and the Nvidia config fixes the "driver issue" and the Ambient Occlusion is not restricted to HBAO+ issues rather (with Nvidia) games settings in the Launcher do not 100% control/change "managed by game" in the Nvidia control pannel settings.

a lot of people have been getting the dark pipboy are saying that the latest drivers from Nvidia is the cause. Googlr "pipboy dark screen" and read the comments.

I double checked the Nvidia settings shortly after you mentioned to check them. Like GSD alluded, though, it was a bad driver. All I did now was update my driver to the most recent and that corrected the issue. Not that I know how those work, but it's funny that a driver would all of sudden funk up like that when it had been running just fine. 

!!!COMING SOON!!!

TODO List

Add VIS patch for Holotapes

Combine all ammo crafting benches into a single bench with sub menus

Vivid has brought out a Landscape patch(good times) - review all Landscape selection and choose new pack order for a more homogeneous look.

Find a PA Overhaul

Alright, forgive me if this has been answered before, but Everything seems to be in order. One problem: Fallout 4 refuses to realize that my plugins are enabled. I know that the vfs is working because I have the replaced main menu (it is the fallout 4 trailer) that plays instead of the regular one. But for some reason, MO is not updating the plugins.txt in the local/Fallout4 appdata folder. What do I do? I'm just so close, I can taste it.