wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

@aeradom

The 2nd half of my response contained

There is a space in fallout and 4 (just remember the location you have chosen is not recommended and having spaces in a file path "can" cause issues in some situations.

And the command line I linked has inverted commas to show how to include a file path with spaces in it.

tumblr_inline_neuwugET5G1qdcehs.jpg

(I think this pic will be a running joke for a while)

I mean I just copy and pasted what you put and made sure the paths were correct and made sure no spaces. 

Now you were saying about ambient occlusion? 

the white hair thingy

So do I need to do anything through ENB to set that up or is it automatic? 

Oh! And on the stylesheet, can you make the version numbers a color other than green? With the green background it's hard to read without moving the cursor over it. 

Edit: The Detail Tab needs to be updated; Options for Wetness and Motion Blur has been added. On the View Distance Tab, there's an option for Object Detail Fade. 

That looks to be all that's changed. 

Edited by Aeradom

Thanks, I haven't been keeping track of the MO2 status too closely as I have no games that need it and it is also moving a lot slower (the development that is) than MO, thus not much need to always be on the watch.

What ever you decide I'm show will work, just curiosity came over me and I had to ask.

NP I'm just subscribed to MO2 waiting for an update from the commit and was(and still are) seeing people over and over asking the same question, MY SH_T no go how do I fix, after 600 of these "Notifications" I'm sure TanninOne just deletes em now. It boggles my mind that people do not read the posts on the 1st page and sus out a solution.

(THE Ones that do are the silent ones that find this page and get on with life but they are all well over 9000 I'm sure)

Unless you extract them BA2 its faster so there is no point, YES YOU CAN HAVE LOOSE FILES nobody can stop you doing whatever you want to do

Ah! So running the BA2 archive version then better than the loose one? Best to download the "FAR 1_32 Full Resolution ARCHIVED" then? 

Edited by Aeradom

yea BA2 is "faster" but loose file overwrite BA2 so if you want a BA2 to overwrite a loose file you need to "know" what is overwriting what (The wiki has notes in it saying to disable some files for this reason)

And yes anyone can do anything.....YEAY!!!

yea BA2 is "faster" but loose file overwrite BA2 so if you want a BA2 to overwrite a loose file you need to "know" what is overwriting what (The wiki has notes in it saying to disable some files for this reason)

And yes anyone can do anything.....YEAY!!!

I don't recall, but is it normal for my directories in MO2 to look like this? 

%BASE_DIR%/downloads

%BASE_DIR%/mods

%BASE_DIR%/webcache

%BASE_DIR%/profiles

%BASE_DIR%/overwrite

Edit: On a thought I clicked on it and it does appear everything's correct, I just don't recall it being like that. 

Edited by Aeradom

SOOOO the patching madness continues...

After playing with all the keywords, Worldspace and Item naming etc the MOD list for the wiki is going to slightly change as to how I include mods and load list

.ESM

Settlement Mods mods

creature overhauls

Weapon Overhauls

--other mods--

weather mods

lighting mods

--VIS--

--Weapons Rack--

--Better mod Descriptions--

NOTE: Don't install weight reduction option in VIS etc they are the Enemy!!!! I'll include some optional cheats (i.e. Carry weight etc as the Patches become too complicated even the internal VIS ones conflict (AS far as I can see))