SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Can I skip the last four merged patches or do them through some other utility? Merged plugins just doesn't want to load them. And the thing is, this time it loaded 3 of the 4 undeath esps without telling me there was an error, so I feel like I could've missed some ESPs in other merges due to this annoying access violation thing... 

well when you load in MP the esps are you loading them all or only those to merge and their masters? because there is the 255 limit for plugins...

Only loading the needed ones and masters. Also I've noticed that the first file not loading is Dawnguard and then I guess other files which have it as master fail too... Most annoying thing is that I've done the other patches without problems, and now the last four simply don't want to cooperate :c

Only loading the needed ones and masters. Also I've noticed that the first file not loading is Dawnguard and then I guess other files which have it as master fail too... Most annoying thing is that I've done the other patches without problems, and now the last four simply don't want to cooperate :c

Verify that merge plugins as the right permissions and is setup correctly.

also make sure your load order is right before attempting the merge. Missing even one master wont allow you to fully do the merge. I had this issue a few times.

If merge plugins is setup right and your load order is correct everything should be fine. I move all esps i want to merge to the very bottom of my load order and make sure their in the correct order before i load merge plugins. 

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

Question for JD or Paul.

I added advanced adversary encounters because i dont really find YASH to be very hard. I made my own patch to make it compatible with YASH. Which i uploaded to nexus btw if anyones interested.

Problem is that the NPC fixes esp overwrites a number of the changes and reverts them back to pre patch. Is it safe to either forward the changes directly into the NPC fixer esp OR just simply load the AAE stuff after NPC fixes? 

What would you guys suggest?

Verify that merge plugins as the right permissions and is setup correctly.

also make sure your load order is right before attempting the merge. Missing even one master wont allow you to fully do the merge. I had this issue a few times.

If merge plugins is setup right and your load order is correct everything should be fine. I move all esps i want to merge to the very bottom of my load order and make sure their in the correct order before i load merge plugins. 

Seems to be setup like in the guide, and it did work for all the other patches without a problem, also checked The Choice is yours esps and I have all their masters enabled and they're at the bottom in the right order. I've messed around with permissions, atm I set both MO and MP to always run as admin and have no AV running but it doesn't help. 

edit: Just tried for one more time before going to bed, and it bloody worked! Only for weapon fixes remade patches... Still something. Do I have to win the lottery for it to load all of them??? And just to clarify, I'm not trying to merge them all at once, just that I've tried the WFR ones first and it worked. Now tried Undeath and TCIY and it didn't load any of them. Anyway, I'm afraid I'll have to go now and try again tomorrow, but this thread has saved me from just quitting and waiting 'till SKSE64 more than twice already! You guys are great.

Edited by Almahe

Question for JD or Paul.

I added advanced adversary encounters because i dont really find YASH to be very hard. I made my own patch to make it compatible with YASH. Which i uploaded to nexus btw if anyones interested.

Problem is that the NPC fixes esp overwrites a number of the changes and reverts them back to pre patch. Is it safe to either forward the changes directly into the NPC fixer esp OR just simply load the AAE stuff after NPC fixes? 

load your patch after NPC fixer if you are sure you made it right. I never tried these two together.

load your patch after NPC fixer if you are sure you made it right. I never tried these two together.

Feel free to take a look (or anyone else since i know paul doesnt have it installed anymore) Their definitely not compatible out of the box. many many conflicts. Patch took me a couple hours to make. The patch on the YASH site is for version 1 of AAE we are now at version 2.5

load it up in TES5Edit and let me know if you disgaree with any of my changes. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82232/?

I mostly merged them together. Just kept YASH static levels and stats while adding all the perks abilitys and combat styles from AAE

Question for JD or Paul.

The point of NPC Fixer is to catch conflicts with NPC's..  With various race mods/npc overhauls/height adjusters/mortal enemy changes/etc running it was simpler to me to  just have one location for npcs and one for races to do at quickchange restores into.

Load it before the NPC Fixer and just restore the relevant fields.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Hi,

I have completed the full Reqtified Guide including all the optional but not beautification. All went smoothly no issues during installation and the load order looks good. However I'm getting a CTD shortly after the logo loads at the main menu and before the main menu choices load up. Any help would be appreciated. Also crashfixes generates no log 

System Spec:

I7 6700k

32GB Ram

Titan X Pascal

Win 10

Thanks again

Ruscky

Hi,

I have completed the full Reqtified Guide including all the optional but not beautification. All went smoothly no issues during installation and the load order looks good. However I'm getting a CTD shortly after the logo loads at the main menu and before the main menu choices load up. Any help would be appreciated. Also crashfixes generates no log 

System Spec:

I7 6700k

32GB Ram

Titan X Pascal

Win 10

Thanks again

Ruscky

In addition to what nozzer said make sure you are NOT using the newest relinker.

use version 40. new one has issues which caused CTD at menu for me. 

Thanks for quick replys apreciate it.

No issues on the right pane as far as i can tell definitely no flags.

Ran the full order in TESVedit and no errors on masters there either.

I did use relinker 40. I will try using an older version. What version did you use? I take it I just delete the Relinker output folder and run the older version?

Thanks again