SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Another odd issue that I've realized fairly late game:  it appears Housecarls other than Lydia have the dialog to follow, but do not actually join you.  I'll try to get further into why that would be.  I'm wondering if there's some issue where the scripts to add or subtract the player from certain factions sometimes get thrown out because of the heavy load.  It might explain my intermittent Shoal's Rest unable to sleep/wait in house with others present issue, as well as the fact that after getting rid of my werewolfitis wolves still seem to be happy to have me around.

I finished installing the full requiem guide. Installed everything except behind the curtain and destiny. (didnt want those mods).

Also left out the city expansions in an effort to keep things performance friendly. Have not done beautification and not sure if i will. Looks great tho (even without beautification) and the performance is good. Will have to start a play through to really give it a run. 

I decided to use real vision and climates of tamriel as my ENB and weather mod of choice. Havent used either in a very long time but has some specific reasons for picking that combo this time around. 

Can anyone tell me how i can remove the behind the curtain dependancy from race adjustments? It has behind the curtain as a master. 

Should I install Arthville Patches while only using only Spice of Life - Barrels and Spice of Life - Fences? The rest have been taken down but I have those two mods. Missing Forts and Orc Strongholds

Yes. Just dont install any esps that have dependencies on mods you dont have. I wasnt able to use any of the spice of life mods and still installed 95% of the patches in the guide. The arthville patches are USLEEP fixes and patches for inigo and interesting npcs if im not mistaken. 

I didnt use any spice of life mods (because their hidden)

Behind the curtain

Unarmed combat enhancer.

Destiny

And the city expansions except for whats included in core.

I did use skyrim radioactive. Thats the only optional i installed. Along with frostfall and campfire. 

So its expected that " "COR-NoHeavyStormcloaks.esp" and "COR-WetAndCold.esp" don't get installed despite the guide telling me to check the boxes for them? Or at least they don't pop up in merges either.

anyone have an answer for this? ^^^

wondered this myself. I just ended up deleting these esps cause they werent in load order or in any merges. 

So the images on the "finish line" page aren't working anymore. I can't tell what options to select for the "filtering settings" part of the Race Adjustments section.

Instructions say "In the window that appears select the choices as in the picture below:" - but the picture upload is broken

Can anyone help? 

Edited by deathshadows

So the images on the "finish line" page aren't working anymore. I can't tell what options to select for the "filtering settings" part of the Race Adjustments section.

Instructions say "In the window that appears select the choices as in the picture below:" - but the picture upload is broken

Can anyone help? 

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/709775-requiem/page-6072&do=findComment&comment=42569695

Thanks!

That explains how to do the second part, but the section before it is also missing the picture with instructions.

Still not sure what to select for this part: 

"Open xEdit.

Load only NPC Retextures Merged.esp, Race Adjustments.esp and Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

Right-Click in the left pane and Click "Apply Filter"

In the window that appears select the choices as in the picture below:"

• +1 1

I have decided to switch from YASH to Requiem to check it out. One thing I noticed when downloading the mods, is that some of them haven't been updated. Should I use the newer versions, such as Legacy of the Dragonborn 17.6, or just use the older versions?

I know that paul666root will not be updating the guide, but are there others who will or no?

I know Pack autors are busy but after investing weeks of modding I am finally at the  Finish Line  but the most important images are missing and I don't want it to go to waste

I just need Reqtificator settings and Race Adjustments Filtering settings and I couldn't find these anywhere

Please tell me what to do so i can be done with it

Check the link I posted earlier... it's the original message I left i the Requiem forum when I was figuring things out.. I think it includes an image...  All that matters is you're restoring the visual fields from npc retextures to RFTI...  If you don't do it you smply don't get the updated visuals your game isn't broken..