SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Since you're not far in the guide, I would do it. The mods you already installed are pretty light so it should be fast. Note that you don't have to reinstall every mods, only those with bsa files.

Thanks, but just one more thing: when the guide says Special installation: do not install X file but the mod comes with an installer, what should I do? I just deleted the file after installation, is that going to cause issues?

Thanks, but just one more thing: when the guide says Special installation: do not install X file but the mod comes with an installer, what should I do? I just deleted the file after installation, is that going to cause issues?

I delete the files after installation too, it's fine.

Great news ! May I ask you which ENB you're using and if you're using ECTV ?

Im using Rudy ENB for NLA i just like it because its gorgeous and you can see stuff inside caves and house, yes im using full guide that include ECTV and SMC. My fps is locked at 40 fps with Nvidia inspector, if its not locked it goes from 40 to 59, but locked it gives more fluid gameplay. One thing that might happen with players having low fps may be the increase in the force of ENB, you can soft it if it happen by pressing Alt+B, also you can test and see if your system can handle it, since the graphic is a lot better. I have played more than 20 hours already and i had only one ctd, that i think its not from the game since i didnt get any advise or bad log from crash fix. The game is super stable. 

Im using Rudy ENB for NLA i just like it because its gorgeous and you can see stuff inside caves and house, yes im using full guide that include ECTV and SMC. My fps is locked at 40 fps with Nvidia inspector, if its not locked it goes from 40 to 59, but locked it gives more fluid gameplay. One thing that might happen with players having low fps may be the increase in the force of ENB, you can soft it if it happen by pressing Alt+B, also you can test and see if your system can handle it, since the graphic is a lot better. I have played more than 20 hours already and i had only one ctd, that i think its not from the game since i didnt get any advise or bad log from crash fix. The game is super stable. 

Thanks for your answer ! I'm still hesitating on wether or not I should install ECTV and which weather mod to install. But I might install ECTV since my computer is more powerfull than yours, it should be fine !

Hopefully without being obnoxious I'd like to ask again if anyone would have the Spice of Life files lying around.

I've finished the mod installation part of the guide, but due to the lack of these mods some problems have popped up.

Simply adding the files to the installation would prove to be less time consuming than having to ask for assistance because I'm not yet knowledgeable enough about mods to figure this stuff out ;)

The files involved are the following:

Spice Of Life - Barrels 1.0.5

Spice Of Life - Fences 1.0.7

Spice of Life - Orc Longhouses Installer

Spice of Life - Forts 1.0.5

Edited by Hirsu

Hopefully without being obnoxious I'd like to ask again if anyone would have the Spice of Life files lying around.

I've finished the mod installation part of the guide, but due to the lack of these mods some problems have popped up.

Simply adding the files to the installation would prove to be less time consuming than having to ask for assistance because I'm not yet knowledgeable enough about mods to figure this stuff out ;)

The files involved are the following:

Spice Of Life - Barrels 1.0.5

Spice Of Life - Fences 1.0.7

Spice of Life - Orc Longhouses Installer

Spice of Life - Forts 1.0.5

You can download barrels - fences from here https://www.reddit.com/r/modpiracy/comments/5p4mx0/requestskyrim_spice_of_life_series_by_stevowashere/

but the rest is not on the internet sorry

and for me without Fences mod some NPCs were leaning on empty space. For other mods i haven't seen any problem (yet)

this is good news:

SKSE64 Update - 28 December 2016 Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are creating SKSE64 for the new 64-bit Special Edition. We appreciate your patience while work continues. Currently we estimate a mid-March time frame for a beta release of SKSE64. Above is our latest video update.

You can download barrels - fences from here https://www.reddit.com/r/modpiracy/comments/5p4mx0/requestskyrim_spice_of_life_series_by_stevowashere/

but the rest is not on the internet sorry

and for me without Fences mod some NPCs were leaning on empty space. For other mods i haven't seen any problem (yet)

That's on a subreddit that I doubt STEP would support /r/modpiracy. I'd steer clear of there.

I've reached the finish line page ! Are there no ways we can get the images back ?

I can try to update it this weekend... I posted a link to another description i made a page or two back...  You don't have to do the filtering it just makes things take less time.. Just open up your RFTI, expand NPC_ section, highlight all the NPC.. rightclick -> apply script.. choose AT QuickChange.. Follow the instructions in the other post, paraphasing you hit the + button a three times... change dropdown to restore.. enter in the paths mentioned in the other thread.. HCLF NAM9 Head Parts and Tint Layers I think? Choose your first character overhaul mod in the dropdowns.. hit go.. wait for like 10m since you didn' filter... then repeat for each character overhaul in laod-order order..  if you merged them all then obvoiusly there's only the one... NPC Retextures

For races expand Race Fixer -> RACE section.. find the elvish records.. Bosmer, Altmer, Dunmer and their vampire equivalents..  Just do normal conflict resolution into RFTI.. I think there were some height changes that needed forwarded.. maybe one other thing?

Not doing these steps will not break the game for you... you're NPCs just won't look exactly as planned...  So if you can't figure it out skip the step or wait until images are added back to the guide.

Edited by jdsmith2816

I can try to update it this weekend... I posted a link to another description i made a page or two back...  You don't have to do the filtering it just makes things take less time.. Just open up your RFTI, expand NPC_ section, highlight all the NPC.. rightclick -> apply script.. choose AT QuickChange.. Follow the instructions in the other post, paraphasing you hit the + button a three times... change dropdown to restore.. enter in the paths mentioned in the other thread.. HCLF NAM9 Head Parts and Tint Layers I think? Choose your first character overhaul mod in the dropdowns.. hit go.. wait for like 10m since you didn' filter... then repeat for each character overhaul in laod-order order..  if you merged them all then obvoiusly there's only the one... NPC Retextures

For races expand Race Fixer -> RACE section.. find the elvish records.. Bosmer, Altmer, Dunmer and their vampire equivalents..  Just do normal conflict resolution into RFTI.. I think there were some height changes that needed forwarded.. maybe one other thing?

Not doing these steps will not break the game for you... you're NPCs just won't look exactly as planned...  So if you can't figure it out skip the step or wait until images are added back to the guide.

Ok, thanks ! Anyway, I have this error when checking plugins for the ECTV merge in merge plugins:

Unhandled error: NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 1 not found in NordRace "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 0000D98A>" [RACE:00013746]>

What should I do ? Also, is it ok to install "ECTV Merged" just after since I don't have Spice Of Life mods installed ?