SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

How did all of you manage to run this modpack ?

I mean it looks great and I'm sure the game must be really enjoyable when it works. But unfortunately I can't get it to work, the game is crashing the second I activate the LAL bed..

And I must say, this the third time I'm installing this modpack, following the instructions carefully, constently checking that everything is like it's supposed to be (I really want to install this pack), and it doesn't work for the third time.

So my question is: what am I doing wrong ? 

The first thing I always do in the LAL cell is wait till all the scolling messages have totally disappeared. Then I ensure i have all the mods set up in their menu settings before I even try using the bed.

There's a lot of scripts firing and stuff going on at the start and I like to give time for it all to settle first.

Secondly, open the console and look at your memory block readings. You may need to adjust that setting.

Edited by Nozzer66

How did all of you manage to run this modpack ?

I mean it looks great and I'm sure the game must be really enjoyable when it works. But unfortunately I can't get it to work, the game is crashing the second I activate the LAL bed..

And I must say, this the third time I'm installing this modpack, following the instructions carefully, constently checking that everything is like it's supposed to be (I really want to install this pack), and it doesn't work for the third time.

So my question is: what am I doing wrong ? 

You probably haven't installed a full ENB preset yet.. If you try to leave the cell with just the stubbed out files installed as part of the guide you're going to crash.

We don't have you install a full preset since we don't support any particular ENB and have set it up such that the WLSO section is 100% configurable to allow you to use ANY ENB you want...  You do, however, have to pick something.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Ok ! Gonna try that !

I have another question about the merges. I've built all the merges explained on the merge page, plus those in the WLSO page but there are still a lot of esps that looks like they should be in a merge. Should I also build the merges I see on the mod order page, even if those are not on the merge page ?

Ok ! Gonna try that !

I have another question about the merges. I've built all the merges explained on the merge page, plus those in the WLSO page but there are still a lot of esps that looks like they should be in a merge. Should I also build the merges I see on the mod order page, even if those are not on the merge page ?

I'm not sure that I follow.  Hit us with a screenshot of the rightside of your MO, or a pastebin link, or a modwat.ch or whatever.

Edited by jdsmith2816

I'm not sure that I follow.  Hit us with a screenshot of the rightside of your MO, or a pastebin link, or a modwat.ch or whatever.

Nevermind, I've not seen most of the merges on the WLSO page, but I did make those using only the Mod Order page.

I can't give you a Pastebin or whatever, because I've decided to reinstall it again (some mods I've forgot to activate or install, leading to wrong install options on some other mods).

Even when doing the merge from WLSO there are still a few esps that look like they should be in a merge. The first that come to my mind are those from "ICAIO - Patches" that are not in any merge.

I'll may give you a Pastebin of my Load Order when I get to the merges again.

Hi,

As previously mentioned in this thread, the Spice of Life mods are now hidden on Nexus.

Although I realise these mods are of no vital importance to the modpack, I'd still like to include them.

Would anybody happen to have these files lying around somewhere? If so, feel free to share them by pm (if so permitted).

I realise I'm a bit late to the party (I've only played vanilla Skyrim years ago), but I've recently felt like revisiting the game by way of mods. Hence the urge for me to complete the modlist as-is :)

Thanks!

Edited by Hirsu

Nevermind, I've not seen most of the merges on the WLSO page, but I did make those using only the Mod Order page.

I can't give you a Pastebin or whatever, because I've decided to reinstall it again (some mods I've forgot to activate or install, leading to wrong install options on some other mods).

Even when doing the merge from WLSO there are still a few esps that look like they should be in a merge. The first that come to my mind are those from "ICAIO - Patches" that are not in any merge.

I'll may give you a Pastebin of my Load Order when I get to the merges again.

ICAIO stuff isn't in any merge because the guide doesn't officially support ICAIO even though we've patched some things for people.  Feel free to create your own merge for it if you want to save plugin space.

Hi

I just did Rectificator step from finish line

I wanted to test the game and started a new game, choose whiterun-bannered mare inn and everything was good in whiterun i can go anywhere without problem but when i tried to leave whiterun by front gate or fast travel i got CTD. I thought it might be a problem with whiterun and tried different starts. No matter where I start if I try to go outside game crashes.

I disabled ESPs from bottom one by one and when i disabled "ECTV Patches Merged.esp" game worked.

After that I deleted this record https://i.hizliresim.com/nj1O2M.png in xedit and esp worked but i don't know what I am doing and probably broke something

I think it might have something to do with "Spice OF Life" mods because they are gone and I couldn't merged them with ECTV mods

Help please I don't want to drop ECTV

Hi im back. After all, the problem i had was because i had only 8gb memory, now with 16gb, GTX 970 and i7 4790k, i can play the guide with full SMC, no stutter, and now i see how the game  look so nice. Thank you all. And i cant make a video because the 16gb isnt enough to run the game and record at same time without stutters. Before someone ask, yes you can use full guide and 2k texture on landscape and exterior, 4k on mountain. And with MSI afterburn i see that sometimes i use more tham 4GB vram, and the game doesnt stutter, its odd because my card as only 4GB vram, the max i saw on monitor was 4035Mb vram usage, my RAM usage went up to 15GB on some places. 

Hi im back. After all, the problem i had was because i had only 8gb memory, now with 16gb, GTX 970 and i7 4790k, i can play the guide with full SMC, no stutter, and now i see how the game  look so nice. Thank you all. And i cant make a video because the 16gb isnt enough to run the game and record at same time without stutters. Before someone ask, yes you can use full guide and 2k texture on landscape and exterior, 4k on mountain. And with MSI afterburn i see that sometimes i use more tham 4GB vram, and the game doesnt stutter, its odd because my card as only 4GB vram, the max i saw on monitor was 4035Mb vram usage, my RAM usage went up to 15GB on some places. 

Great news ! May I ask you which ENB you're using and if you're using ECTV ?

Hello, I've been following this guide, got to installing Immersive college of Winterhold, where it says to disable BSA extractor, however it was already disabled. I think I forgot to enable it after optimizing textures (not through ddsopt) in the prerequisites section. Did I **** up really bad? Do I have to reinstall all of the mods between these two steps with the extractor enabled?

Hello, I've been following this guide, got to installing Immersive college of Winterhold, where it says to disable BSA extractor, however it was already disabled. I think I forgot to enable it after optimizing textures (not through ddsopt) in the prerequisites section. Did I **** up really bad? Do I have to reinstall all of the mods between these two steps with the extractor enabled?

Since you're not far in the guide, I would do it. The mods you already installed are pretty light so it should be fast. Note that you don't have to reinstall every mods, only those with bsa files.