SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Yeah they were the only ones active. But I've managed to narrow it down and fix it. For some weird reason, there's a limit to the amount of active mods I can have in the left pane of MO. Figured it out by manually activating 5 mods at a time and starting skyrim and starting a new game until it changed to vanilla start rather then alternative life. So yeah, ended up disabling all the sound mods and now it works. But whatever the reason I've never experienced that before with their being a limit in the left pane. :S

wierd... i had 500+ active mods in left pane with no problems (1000 in total)

Yes and no. The patches and load order are setup in a way that adjusting load order like that will mess up the patches of other mods. 

In order to fix that issue the patches and load order would need to be redone. Immersive horses is completely broken as is in the requiem guide and for that reason i stopped using it and switched to YASH

Immersive horses patch (the traders patch) to function correctly needs to be below both minor arcana and wildcat if you use it....which doesnt work with this guide like i said due to how the patches and load order are setup. 

One possible solution might be to remove the immersive horses patch from requiem patches merged....rebuild the merge WITHOUT that patch and then load the patch by itself below everything i mentioned. 

Over sight apparently during development of guide.

I think the authors done an incredible job considering the scale of the pack. I would imagine there would be some issues.

Im not an expert by any means but im gonna try rebuilding the merge where immersive horses used as a master and moving IH related mods below MA. Then redoing all dynamic patches again.

I cant really be bothered going through whole of YASH guide. Whats it like anyways? I really want to do a requiem playthrough so want to try and get this sorted.

Did you ever manage to fix this issue? I think somewhere earlier on you were talking about loading 'traders patch' (not sure what patch you were talking about) after Minor Arcana would fix it. 

I cant move IH below MA as The legacy of the dragonborn merege uses IH as a master. Any help would be much appreciated. 

for the IH issues, made a new patch using Xedit, 1st for horse race, last I checked AOS change the horse race as well, 2nd the changes made by RMA to the horses, just use the function deep copy as overide into.. your new patch, either use values from IH or the IH's patch from the trader and put that patch after aos patch, work for me that way. 

I think the authors done an incredible job considering the scale of the pack. I would imagine there would be some issues.

Im not an expert by any means but im gonna try rebuilding the merge where immersive horses used as a master and moving IH related mods below MA. Then redoing all dynamic patches again.

I cant really be bothered going through whole of YASH guide. Whats it like anyways? I really want to do a requiem playthrough so want to try and get this sorted.

Not intended to be a knock on the authors. But its an issue/mistake. Obviously i like the guides or i wouldnt use them.....

This thread was for bug reporting...and immersive horses definitely is an issue.

YASH is alright but Requiem is FAAR better. IMO

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

Not intended to be a knock on the authors. But its an issue/mistake. Obviously i like the guides or i wouldnt use them.....

This thread was for bug reporting...and immersive horses definitely is an issue.

YASH is alright but Requiem is FAAR better. IMO.

No I know you weren't knocking on the authors. With this many mods there bound to be problems.

Im currently working on my own patch hopefully it will work, we shall see.

Looking through xedit. The culprits are RMA and some edits from AOS and its patches but couldn't see anything from wildcat mod

No I know you weren't knocking on the authors. With this many mods there bound to be problems.

Im currently working on my own patch hopefully it will work, we shall see.

Looking through xedit. The culprits are RMA and some edits from AOS and its patches but couldn't see anything from wildcat mod

I attempted to patch it but it didnt work.

Its the horse race record being overwritten that causes the issue. Loading the immersive horses patch below MA and wildcat DOES solve the problem. I tested it. I just didnt like doing that because its a deviation from the guide. im kinda OCD like that

My current YASH setup functions flawlessly. Minus some light issues with claralux which i THINK doing a reset in game fixed. Looks AMAZING also. 

I attempted to patch it but it didnt work.

Its the horse race record being overwritten that causes the issue. Loading the immersive horses patch below MA and wildcat DOES solve the problem. I tested it. I just didnt like doing that because its a deviation from the guide. im kinda OCD like that

My current YASH setup functions flawlessly. Minus some light issues with claralux which i THINK doing a reset in game fixed. Looks AMAZING also.

I don't think its just the race record. Some faction records are overwritten as well by MA and AOS.

I might try out the YASH guide. However I already got ovet 700 mods from SRLE LOTD and Reqtuufied in MO, adding more will just make it waaaay to messy. I wish profiles im MO didn't t show mods from other profiles

I don't think its just the race record. Some faction records are overwritten as well by MA and AOS.

I might try out the YASH guide. However I already got ovet 700 mods from SRLE LOTD and Reqtuufied in MO, adding more will just make it waaaay to messy. I wish profiles im MO didn't t show mods from other profiles

Me too. I typically only keep the vanilla skyrim profile and then my "modded" setup whatever that may be.

Otherwise its waaaay to confusing and cluttered. If i redo something ( like switching from requiem to yash) i nuke everything and start from scratch. The core is basically the same sure but its a mess of patches and redoing merges.....just simpler to start over.

Dwonside is these guides and heavy mod lists in general take for me...minimum of like 3 solid days to install lol. The merges alone took me all night to finish. If you have a busy real life schedule it could take a full week to install. 

Me too. I typically only keep the vanilla skyrim profile and then my "modded" setup whatever that may be.

Otherwise its waaaay to confusing and cluttered. If i redo something ( like switching from requiem to yash) i nuke everything and start from scratch. The core is basically the same sure but its a mess of patches and redoing merges.....just simpler to start over.

Dwonside is these guides and heavy mod lists in general take for me...minimum of like 3 solid days to install lol. The merges alone took me all night to finish. If you have a busy real life schedule it could take a full week to install. 

Well its onward with my requiem play through. The issue for me with the horse was in the Message Record under FULL - Name had to change it from My Horse to <Base Name> and as well as overriding the Requiem Immersive Horses Patch into a separate patch and putting bellow AOS Patches. All good for now see what else will come up at some point no doubt.

I love these pack but like you say it can take days to make them up, so I'm just a bit reluctant to redo the YASH guide. Will see though depends how far I get on this requiem play through before getting bored. What ENB do you use by the way? I cant seem to ever decide at the moment I got Vivid Weathers ENB with Vivid Weathers. Didn't like the NVLA one very much also was a pain to integrate into the pack.

You could always try what a friend of mine does. Uses separate MO installations for each guide (He has one for YASH, one for Reqtified and one for SRLE Extended). With a single, common download directory.  That should give you access to everything downloaded, but only what you install is shown in the left pane.

Not that I've done it, but that should work.

You could always try what a friend of mine does. Uses separate MO installations for each guide (He has one for YASH, one for Reqtified and one for SRLE Extended). With a single, common download directory.  That should give you access to everything downloaded, but only what you install is shown in the left pane.

Not that I've done it, but that should work.

This is how I do it and I think it's a lot cleaner and less confusing when profiles don't share a significant number of mods. The obvious disadvantage is that it requires more disk space because mods used in both setups aren't shared as a common mod.

This is how I do it and I think it's a lot cleaner and less confusing when profiles don't share a significant number of mods. The obvious disadvantage is that it requires more disk space because mods used in both setups aren't shared as a common mod.

True, True. But I suspect he keeps the one he's actively playing on his games SSD and the others on a slower 3 TD HDD. Next time I see him I'll ask him exactly.