SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

This has been asked before, just on this page infact, but: Will there be any issues if I skip the Spice of Life - Forts and it's patches? I have the other SoL mods.

And also what to do with amidianborn Imperial forts then? It says to move the optional textures to SoL forts mod folder. Send help, I'm lost.

You can skip without issue. Isnt essential to the guide at all or any of the merges. 

I have a seperate issue tho. Installed the YASH guide and relinker output causes my game to crash at the main menu. Disabling it allows game to load just fine.

Any idea why this is? 

I actually just experienced the same issue when updating to relinker v44 on my load. I rolled back to v40 and didn't have the issue. 

You can skip without issue. Isnt essential to the guide at all or any of the merges. 

I have a seperate issue tho. Installed the YASH guide and relinker output causes my game to crash at the main menu. Disabling it allows game to load just fine.

Any idea why this is? 

Thanks! 

Any idea why this is? 

You have an older version of relinker that crashes when relinking the minty lightning scripts.  Just update to latest version and you should be fine.

edit:

Oh... just read the post by Whetstone now... That's confusing.  I know the original version or two had the problem with minty lightning.. I helped ganda track that down around.. Maybe this is a new issue unrelated.  Sorry for confusion.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Hey, I'm having some trouble with textures - hoping someone might be able to help

So I have the full guide installed plus beautification (SMC Full). Having weird texture pop-ins, some textures not loading till pretty close and others changing the loaded texture (particularly trees).

Here are some screenshots of examples -

Notice low quality / different textured trees in back, then fully loaded a little closer

https://imgur.com/kuy4Th7

https://imgur.com/LEBVS20

https://imgur.com/QrvxRvq

https://imgur.com/82dZIFR

it looks great overall tho - https://imgur.com/kh2hQMJ

Thanks for the help!

Edited by kaladyn

Hi

I just did Rectificator step from finish line

I wanted to test the game and started a new game, choose whiterun-bannered mare inn and everything was good in whiterun i can go anywhere without problem but when i tried to leave whiterun by front gate or fast travel i got CTD. I thought it might be a problem with whiterun and tried different starts. No matter where I start if I try to go outside game crashes.

I disabled ESPs from bottom one by one and when i disabled "ECTV Patches Merged.esp" game worked.

After that I deleted this record https://i.hizliresim.com/nj1O2M.png in xedit and esp worked but i don't know what I am doing and probably broke something

I think it might have something to do with "Spice OF Life" mods because they are gone and I couldn't merged them with ECTV mods

Help please I don't want to drop ECTV

I installed YASH with ECTV and i was getting ctds trying to go outside. If started outside i would CTD randomly.

The ECTV merge has errors. Believe paul posted a link to a replacement (fixed) esp somewhere pages back. They should put that link in the guide and mention why.

I just removed ECTV altogether and all relevant patches. Just had to rebuild 2 merges. (didnt find out about the fixed esp till after). Game works perfect now. 

I would like to use ECTV but the city mods are very performance heavy and i already drop into 30's in some spots and ive already started playthrough. The SOL mods were another concern and why i havent went back and added ECTV in. Guide needs updating. 

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

I installed YASH with ECTV and i was getting ctds trying to go outside. If started outside i would CTD randomly.

The ECTV merge has errors. Believe paul posted a link to a replacement (fixed) esp somewhere pages back. They should put that link in the guide and mention why.

I just removed ECTV altogether and all relevant patches. Just had to rebuild 2 merges. (didnt find out about the fixed esp till after). Game works perfect now. 

I would like to use ECTV but the city mods are very performance heavy and i already drop into 30's in some spots and ive already started playthrough. The SOL mods were another concern and why i havent went back and added ECTV in. Guide needs updating. 

If someone will dedicate to maintaining the guide I'll fix the relevant patches.. I never had any interest in doing wiki editing... Paul and I split the workload with him maintaining the wiki and me designing the load order and making it all work together...

Paul no longer has skyrim installed and has no interest in updating the wiki until after it can be converted to SSE.

Okay, little problem: I've installed (and customised) the SRLE LOTD Reqt guide, and I'm at the finish line. It says to apply the xEdit filters at the race adjustments according to images below, but not a single image on the entire page works. It's usually no problem, but those are important settings and I don't wanna mess it up. Anyone has those images anywhere, or just the required settings? I wanna finish this, have been tweaking for weeks and I wanna finally see if this works. Thanks

Okay, ignore my last post, that was a stupid question and I've found the answer already. I do have a more pressing problem, though: each time I try to run DynDOLOD using the recommended settings (in the >>>Advanced menu), I get [00:00:00.048] Found LECM Merged.esp. Do not load this mod when generating LOD. Restart and uncheck from Master/Plugin list. Obviously I can't do that, I have far too many dependencies on that mod and besides LECM contains much of the stuff needed for LODs. So... what do I do? It's literally the las step before I can try and start the game. I'm frustrated.

Okay, ignore my last post, that was a stupid question and I've found the answer already. I do have a more pressing problem, though: each time I try to run DynDOLOD using the recommended settings (in the >>>Advanced menu), I get [00:00:00.048] Found LECM Merged.esp. Do not load this mod when generating LOD. Restart and uncheck from Master/Plugin list. Obviously I can't do that, I have far too many dependencies on that mod and besides LECM contains much of the stuff needed for LODs. So... what do I do? It's literally the las step before I can try and start the game. I'm frustrated.

That shouldnt happen. I never had any issues with that. I would double check your load order and your DynDOLOD installation. Make sure you did everything right up until that point. 

If someone will dedicate to maintaining the guide I'll fix the relevant patches.. I never had any interest in doing wiki editing... Paul and I split the workload with him maintaining the wiki and me designing the load order and making it all work together...

Paul no longer has skyrim installed and has no interest in updating the wiki until after it can be converted to SSE.

I wouldnt mind helping i am just not sure im comfortable taking that over. Really doesnt need major changes tho. Just some minor edits and adjustments. 

The Requiem guide is kind of broke IMO. I installed and played both. Immersive horses in requiem doesnt work at all as it is. Patches need redone, merges need adjusted, and load order. Requiem also is MUCH better IMO. I am playing YASH right now mostly cause i wanted to use this guide and it doesnt have the compatiblity issues requiem does. But Requiem is a FAR better experience. I am level 30 in YASH right now and added advanced adversary encounters to make it more challenging. (made my own patch).

Spell failure makes magic pretty much worthless early on. You have to grind the skills up to at least 35-50ish to even consider relying on it in battle. He does compensate for this somewhat by faster magicka regen and it also affects NPC's. I turned picking ingredients failure off because i thought it was retarded to have a skill requirement for picking flowers and muchrooms.....that doesnt and shouldnt require skill. 

YASH isnt bad at all but Requiem is just plain better. YASH offers a less hardcore and more forgiving experience than requiem. 

Edited by twiztedmongoloid