SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Fixed it, I had OCS installed and that doesn't play nice with DynDOLOD. I've been trying for days to get to the title screen tho... Probably something ENB related, as I have never done anything with ENB before, but the game starts, ENB starts loading, and everything shuts down. No crash reports, no nothing. Jesus, I'm never gonna play a proper game again am I

Yeah, I've spent hours there already, reinstalled everything twice over, that kind of stuff. Still never get to the main menu. And now DynDOLOD's giving me 'out of bounds (-1)' errors every time I run it, where it used to work perfectly. If I don't have it fixed by the end of the weekend I'm uninstalling everything and trying again. If you're curious, my modlist is here, but my left pane is acting weird and randomly puts mods in categories so I can't move them and they're out of order. It's annoying.

Yeah, I've spent hours there already, reinstalled everything twice over, that kind of stuff. Still never get to the main menu. And now DynDOLOD's giving me 'out of bounds (-1)' errors every time I run it, where it used to work perfectly. If I don't have it fixed by the end of the weekend I'm uninstalling everything and trying again. If you're curious, my modlist is here, but my left pane is acting weird and randomly puts mods in categories so I can't move them and they're out of order. It's annoying.

Looking at your mod list it looks like you deviated quite a bit without even knowing if you got the guide working.

You should install the guide EXACTLY as instructed. TEST your game to make sure it works and THEN and ONLY then add other things.

Its important to follow instructions because you cant really test as you go due to all the esps in the guide. It looks like you didnt even follow the prerequisites section correctly. 

Also like nozzer said make sure you have your left pane sorted by priority. Easy to accidentally click something and get confused if you arent experienced with MO

and i hope you arent trying to run this on intel graphics like your ini files say..........................

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

That's what the replacement esp fixes. Just ignore the error and swap the replacement esp for the one produced by Merge Plugins.

Hmmm Ninjaed. Ah well. :)

Yeah I was trying to correct it asap when I realized my stupidity, but found no edit button. Thanks anyway!

Alright I'm really sorry for spamming this thread, but now Merge plugins won't load all the requiem minor arcana patch ESP's due to Exception and access violation errors. I've disabled my AV and win defender, tried setting all mod folders to non-read only (was it supposed to be set to that? all MO mod folders are read only for some reason). Also just up until now it wasn't loading all the RDO patches either, and I have no idea what fixed it.

Jeez, I have a feeling that when I finally install the whole thing I will find out I have done a hundred things the wrong way 

Edited by Almahe