General Oblivion Support

hishutup

Question

Any Idea how to solve this odd texture glitch in arius creek by the waterfall? Its not due to any patches because I dont need to install yet.  It's like a weird soft texture over the water.  I can even go into it and when I do it dissapears.

MIVES3R.jpg

lXK5mwn.jpg

H2nkVGE.jpg?1

Edited by Scythiss

The LOD probably isnt unloading, I came across that a few times

I found somewhat of a fix for it.  I installed optimisedlandmax and then the ul patches and it got rid of it for some odd reason.  The problem is with optimised landmax installed it makes my game crash, oblivionreloaded.dl does not like it.

Kernel32.dll is popping up again, also got a 0xc000000d error as well, these are at random locations.  I re installed all my drivers so not sure why the kernel32.dll ctd, and as for the 0xc000000d one I think it's most likely due to a mod because I just reformatted.

Anyone one have issues with animated windows and chimneys working?  Sometimes my windows are lit up and sometimes they are not.  Also when I walk by the lit up windows they sometimes flicker off.  I'm using the advanced version for obse.

Edited by Scythiss

Question, will ENB cause more CTD's? because it eats up more ram? or do you think most of this guide, +enb are okay to run?  wondering if I should get rid of my enb create a stable load then add it on.

nope, I would only encourage ENBoost today.

Last thing I did for oblivion was to see what OR settings I preferred and I dont have an answer

As for the guide, I am aware of several glaring issues, especially in the QC department

I would say OR replaces ENB today and I dont see how ENB affects RAM

I wish manga would make a better preset as the original is kinda meh

holy balls super quick reply there.  The ENB I am using was designed to be used with OR lol, only thing is OR's update causes transparent weapons unless I turn AO off in the ENB and snow accumulation off as well. 

Hishutup what methods do you use to test a stable load?  I need to come up with better methods besides running around the whole world, fast traveling everywhere and entering multiple places and what not.  Takes me hours lol.

holy balls super quick reply there.  The ENB I am using was designed to be used with OR lol, only thing is OR's update causes transparent weapons unless I turn AO off in the ENB and snow accumulation off as well. 

Hishutup what methods do you use to test a stable load?  I need to come up with better methods besides running around the whole world, fast traveling everywhere and entering multiple places and what not.  Takes me hours lol.

I dont have one, well at least not recently but what I typically do would be to just mindlessly play the game. To distract myself, I usually watch a YT vid while doing it.

I wish there was a mod that would make the character walk around the world and partially play the game.

I have this really weird bug.  I can see people mouth and eyes through there face from a distance, can anyone tell me what is going on? I haven't added any mods to do it.  I was playing with oblivion reloadeds effects because I removed my ENB for ENB boost.  I tried removing ENB boost and I also tried putting OR's setting to default and it is still happening.