Unofficial Skyrim Patch (by Unofficial Patch Project Team)

frihyland

Yeah, you can go ahead and install all the new UPs that just came out. I'll get around to updating the STEP patches soon and then you can just update those too. THe current patches are just fine even with the new UPs. I'm just waiting a few days to update the STEP patches, since mods tend to update with the latest fixes.

• 9 months later...

All the USKPs (USKP, UDGP, UHFP, and UDBP) will be merged after the next release (2.1.3, which should be up in a few weeks, will be the last one offering distincts plugins for each dlcs). Codename : USLEEP (Unofficial Skyrim LEgendary Edition Patch)

Official announcement : https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/4226-unofficial-skyrim-legendary-edition-patch-usleep/&do=findComment&comment=156272

Release planned for november.

All the USKPs (USKP, UDGP, UHFP, and UDBP) will be merged after the next release (2.1.3, which should be up in a few weeks, will be the last one offering distincts plugins for each dlcs). Codename : USLEEP (Unofficial Skyrim LEgendary Edition Patch)

Official announcement : https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/4226-unofficial-skyrim-legendary-edition-patch-usleep/&do=findComment&comment=156272

Release planned for november.

It's about time! STEP has already switched over the the Legendary version. If you don't have all DLCs, then you can't use any of the STEP Patches. Many authors have gone this route and now I expect many others will be playing "tag along" with the UP Team to make their mods Legendary as well. It's too much trouble at this late stage of the game to have to maintain separate patches.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a copy of the USKP version immediately prior to version 2.1.2?  I recently updated and did not read the comments before installing (and overwriting) the previous version I had installed. 

I'm still using Mod Organizer 1.2.18 on my laptop since I have Windows Vista.  I have a backup of USKP on my desktop, but it hasn't been updated for awhile, so while I could use the backup, it would be much further out of date then I'd like. 

Does anyone have a copy of the USKP version immediately prior to version 2.1.2?  I recently updated and did not read the comments before installing (and overwriting) the previous version I had installed. 

I'm still using Mod Organizer 1.2.18 on my laptop since I have Windows Vista.  I have a backup of USKP on my desktop, but it hasn't been updated for awhile, so while I could use the backup, it would be much further out of date then I'd like. 

I just sent you links to my copies of the 2.1.1 patches if you still need them. Yeah, yeah, I'm a packrat and I admit it. :;):

• 3 months later...