Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

It's come to my attention that Interiors may cause FNVLODGen trouble in some areas. Particularly ones that have "a view" where they inherit the main worldspace as a parent.  I think this would be Goodsprings, Novac, etc (I'm not sure which ones he's released the for NV version).  I've found the TTW version does cause these issues. Disabling the .esm, running FNVLODGen, and renabling removes these errors.

Hey lonewolf when you run it does it say JIP NVSE plugin is outdated or missing

Edit: I need to update my JIP NVSE plugin

Edit 2: For everyone that gets this you will need to update to the latest version of JIP NVSE plugin released July 7th

Edited by Tirencia

Millenia has made another weapon mod, don't know if you want to include it, EssArrBee?
This time he made the IMI Galil (an assault rifle).

On a related note, can we edit the Inventory Sorter of Project Nevada to include the weapon mods of Millenia?

Edited by TDarkShadow

PN is free the use as a base for other mods. I haven't looked at how it works but it'd probably just be one little record in xEdit.

If I may add instruction to the guide, what would you prefer?

Edit instructions or just download another mod / esp and make it mergable?

Added the Galil to the Millenia page. Looks like his last gun before FO4 comes out so next update will be WotNM hopefully.

If I may add instruction to the guide, what would you prefer?
Edit instructions or just download another mod / esp and make it mergable?

Well I'd prefer if it was a mod that could be merged into Bashed patch, but if that isn't possible then I'd have to see how it could be made.