Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Try finishing a few quests without starting any new ones. What happens is the background scripts that running start to bog down the engine. Quest scripts are the easiest to stop from executing since all you have to do is finish current quests without starting any new ones. 

Ok thanks.  Will do.

So the nvse_config.ini is giving me headaches. If I try to use the values from the guide, I get the following error (ripped straight from the nvse_steam_loader.log file; starting on line 25 and continuing through 33, when it crashes)

dll = E:\File System\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas\nvse_1_4.dll
old winmain = 0086A850
fallout root = E:\File System\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas\
config path = E:\File System\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\nvse_config.ini
overriding memory pool sizes
128MB scrap heap is too large, clamping to 500MB. using your value will make the game unstable.
default heap = 400MB
OnHook: thread = 33288
calling winmain 

For reference, the guide says to set the following as your nvse_config.ini

Memory
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=400
scrapheapsizeMB=128

This fails to get to even a loading screen every single time. Deleting the second line seems to fix the problem, but as I'm not entirely sure what it is this actually does, I'm not sure whether that's an acceptable tradeoff.

Yeah, World of Pain brings a lot of life back to the Mojave, which I think works well within the lore, with what Mr. House did to minimize the damage to the areas around the Strip. Patching is a concern as well, there's a lot of potential compatibility issues that I can look at while I rebuild my setup. I'm going to try installing it after the cut content restoration and run some test builds, see what I can make happen. Bashed Patch will hopefully get rid of a lot of those extra ESPs, but you never know.

That's pretty interesting about the NVSE INI edit. I was given that by someone who's usually very good about those recommendations. Try using the value of 120 instead, since it might be one of those weird hardcoded caps.

That's pretty interesting about the NVSE INI edit. I was given that by someone who's usually very good about those recommendations. Try using the value of 120 instead, since it might be one of those weird hardcoded caps.

**** me sideways with a 5 iron, it's not DOING it anymore. Fallout's been doing this all day, I'm getting inconsistent returns on the same input. I dropped it to 120 and it worked fine, but I've had to reinstall both Fallout and Mod Organizer today for I don't know what reason, so on a hunch I popped it back up to 128 and it loaded just fine. Still got the error on line 30 of nvse_steam_loader.log, but it decided to run anyway. I'll probably drop it to 120 anyway, if only to eliminate that error (and thus a potential problem).

There are times I hate computers. Like, seething, incandescent hatred on the order of nations.

EDIT: Well, I'm getting crashes on exit, but that's nothing world-shattering I think. Right now I've only got the ENB, NVSE (+plugins) and FNV4GB installed, and I double-checked all my .ini settings, so here's hoping nothing goes horribly wrong as I start to add mods.

Edited by RagnorakTres
  • +1 1

Small update to ADAM. I cleaned the masters from the ADAM Complete.esp and I added the bash tags to the header, so it would apply automatically. No need to update if you don't want to.

There is a really good bash tag script that I'm testing right now which I'll incorporate into the guide so people don't have to manually add tons of tags. It's still adding a few false positives, but nothing I'm to worried about. The manual process of adding tags is going to be so much shorter with the script.

I like World of Pain a lot, but I use modified versions that eliminate the overpowered weapons, armor (all the M weapons and armor) and loot (especially the many pre-placed books that provide permanent skill increases) in the original version.

I can't get NV Uncut 6 to work with the merge script. :/

It looks like a great mod though. Adds a bunch of extras on top of the cut content, new voices, a lantern, a radio, you can sell Betsy, new Brahmin textures, and she can be dismissed correctly. :)

Might just have to for go merging. :(

You mean that you are not able to merge it or that the merge goes well, but the mod does not work in game? I'm rebuilding my Fallout New Vegas mod setup, and i'm at the uncut content section, so far i was able to merge all the uncut series, including the new betsy remastered mod.

You mean that you are not able to merge it or that the merge goes well, but the mod does not work in game? I'm rebuilding my Fallout New Vegas mod setup, and i'm at the uncut content section, so far i was able to merge all the uncut series, including the new betsy remastered mod.

EssArrBee had problems with dialogue records not transferring into the merged mod. I was also able to successfully merge them, but I need to do it again to check for any messages that may have popped up. If you're looking for more details, there has been some to and fro about it in the last few pages.

EssArrBee had problems with dialogue records not transferring into the merged mod. I was also able to successfully merge them, but I need to do it again to check for any messages that may have popped up. If you're looking for more details, there has been some to and fro about it in the last few pages.

You are right, saw all the discussion now. I didn't get any messages during the merge, so i was wondering if there was a problem elsewere. Looking at the dialog topics they seem to be all there. I have yet to test it ingame though.

is anyone else having issue running LOOT 0.7.1 with MO 1.38 i run outside and MO and it loads fine, Load it within MO and it won't load. All i get is a new window open with LOOT logo and nothing else

I had this issue, I'm nowhere near sure, but I think it results from uninstalling MO. I just reinstalled LOOT and it worked fine.

is anyone else having issue running LOOT 0.7.1 with MO 1.38 i run outside and MO and it loads fine, Load it within MO and it won't load. All i get is a new window open with LOOT logo and nothing else

Usually you need to restart MO for the LOOT thing to pop up correctly. 

This is what the error looks like in the merge script dialogue box:

Your merged file has been created successfully.  It has 689 records.
The following records failed to copy: 
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [1] GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] \ [1] [INFO:0100C5F1] ('{excited}The stuff you've been giving me has been selling like hotcakes. I got a lot of new customers and I can afford to spend a lot more on.."stock" now.' in GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [1] GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] \ [2] [INFO:0100C5F0] ('Hey, the last lot of stuff you sold me made a good profit. I've got more caps for... acquiring items from you now.' in GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [1] GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] \ [7] [INFO:010086B7] ('{slightly annoyed}You again?' in GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [1] GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] \ [8] [INFO:0100899E] ('You got something good for me?' in GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [11] GRUP Topic Children of GOODBYE "Goodbye." [DIAL:000000D4] \ [1] [INFO:0100A097] ('You find anything good, you bring it here, uh-huh?' in GRUP Topic Children of GOODBYE "Goodbye." [DIAL:000000D4] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [11] GRUP Topic Children of GOODBYE "Goodbye." [DIAL:000000D4] \ [2] [INFO:0100A096] ('Take a hike.' in GRUP Topic Children of GOODBYE "Goodbye." [DIAL:000000D4] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [11] GRUP Topic Children of GOODBYE "Goodbye." [DIAL:000000D4] \ [3] [INFO:0100A095] ('Later.' in GRUP Topic Children of GOODBYE "Goodbye." [DIAL:000000D4] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [11] GRUP Topic Children of GOODBYE "Goodbye." [DIAL:000000D4] \ [4] [INFO:01016C88] ('Take a hike.' in GRUP Topic Children of GOODBYE "Goodbye." [DIAL:000000D4] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [0] [INFO:01007E13] ('Let's see what you've got.' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [1] [INFO:010166CC] ('Let's do business!' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [2] [INFO:010166C8] ('Alright, let's do business!' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [3] [INFO:01000AE2] ('Good choice, stranger.' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [4] [INFO:0101610A] ('Good choice!' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [5] [INFO:010163EA] ('Have a look.' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [6] [INFO:010166C9] ('Let's do business!' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [7] [INFO:010166CA] ('Hehe, you're gonna like this stuff.' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [8] [INFO:010166CB] ('Satisfaction guaranteed!' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [108] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic012 "The Brahmin you sold me - Betsy - is missing." [DIAL:01004761] \ [0] [INFO:01004762] ('Well that's too bad. Sorry friend, I don't do refunds for careless folks.' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic012 "The Brahmin you sold me - Betsy - is missing." [DIAL:01004761] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [120] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic004 "A little bird told me there's something fishy about the goods you sell." [DIAL:010052ED] \ [0] [INFO:010052EE] ('{pretending to be hurt}Huh, slander from jealous rivals. Sad really, they can't compete with my superior stock. So they stir **** instead of finding a source as good as mine.' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic004 "A little bird told me there's something fishy about the goods you sell." [DIAL:010052ED] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [156] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic017 "Where did you get my stuff from?" [DIAL:01007E29] \ [0] [INFO:01007E2A] ('{standoffish}Trade secret. I'm running a reputable business here. It's all above board - which is why that {emphasis}wasn't your stuff. {unconvincing}Just looked like it, is all..' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic017 "Where did you get my stuff from?" [DIAL:01007E29] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [191] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic029 "Sorry, I got my stuff back but he's still in business in Freeside." [DIAL:0100AC1B] \ [0] [INFO:0100AC1C] ('Then I'm a dead man... Thanks for nothing.' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic029 "Sorry, I got my stuff back but he's still in business in Freeside." [DIAL:0100AC1B] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [193] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic030 "Hmm, well you see I'm alright, Jack. Guess this is what you get for being an ******." [DIAL:0100AC1D] \ [0] [INFO:0100AC1E] ('{furious}You tricked me! I trusted you! You son of a *****! If i'm going to hell, I'll be taking you with me!' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic030 "Hmm, well you see I'm alright, Jack. Guess this is what you get for being an ******." [DIAL:0100AC1D] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [195] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic031 "We came to an agreement. Now give me the brahmin and get out of here, old man." [DIAL:0100AC1F] \ [0] [INFO:0100AC20] ('{furious}A snake! A no-good snake is what you are! Nothing good will come of this, I warn {ya}you!' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic031 "We came to an agreement. Now give me the brahmin and get out of here, old man." [DIAL:0100AC1F] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [197] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic032 "I'm working for Tom now. He says to give me the Brahmin." [DIAL:0100BD4F] \ [0] [INFO:0100BD50] ('{confused, crestfallen}...What? Now what'll I do? I don't got nothing else, no place to go, just my Betsy here..' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic032 "I'm working for Tom now. He says to give me the Brahmin." [DIAL:0100BD4F] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [18] GRUP Top "PACK" \ [11] VFSTomDooleyForceGreetPackage [PACK:01008C7C]; "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord

It's pretty weird since the record itself is copied, but it leaves out part of the dialogue script. 

This is what the error looks like in the merge script dialogue box:

Your merged file has been created successfully.  It has 689 records.
The following records failed to copy: 
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [1] GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] \ [1] [INFO:0100C5F1] ('{excited}The stuff you've been giving me has been selling like hotcakes. I got a lot of new customers and I can afford to spend a lot more on.."stock" now.' in GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [1] GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] \ [2] [INFO:0100C5F0] ('Hey, the last lot of stuff you sold me made a good profit. I've got more caps for... acquiring items from you now.' in GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [1] GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] \ [7] [INFO:010086B7] ('{slightly annoyed}You again?' in GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [1] GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] \ [8] [INFO:0100899E] ('You got something good for me?' in GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [11] GRUP Topic Children of GOODBYE "Goodbye." [DIAL:000000D4] \ [1] [INFO:0100A097] ('You find anything good, you bring it here, uh-huh?' in GRUP Topic Children of GOODBYE "Goodbye." [DIAL:000000D4] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [11] GRUP Topic Children of GOODBYE "Goodbye." [DIAL:000000D4] \ [2] [INFO:0100A096] ('Take a hike.' in GRUP Topic Children of GOODBYE "Goodbye." [DIAL:000000D4] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [11] GRUP Topic Children of GOODBYE "Goodbye." [DIAL:000000D4] \ [3] [INFO:0100A095] ('Later.' in GRUP Topic Children of GOODBYE "Goodbye." [DIAL:000000D4] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [11] GRUP Topic Children of GOODBYE "Goodbye." [DIAL:000000D4] \ [4] [INFO:01016C88] ('Take a hike.' in GRUP Topic Children of GOODBYE "Goodbye." [DIAL:000000D4] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [0] [INFO:01007E13] ('Let's see what you've got.' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [1] [INFO:010166CC] ('Let's do business!' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [2] [INFO:010166C8] ('Alright, let's do business!' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [3] [INFO:01000AE2] ('Good choice, stranger.' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [4] [INFO:0101610A] ('Good choice!' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [5] [INFO:010163EA] ('Have a look.' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [6] [INFO:010166C9] ('Let's do business!' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [7] [INFO:010166CA] ('Hehe, you're gonna like this stuff.' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [79] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] \ [8] [INFO:010166CB] ('Satisfaction guaranteed!' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic001 "Let me see what you have for sale." [DIAL:01000AE0] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [108] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic012 "The Brahmin you sold me - Betsy - is missing." [DIAL:01004761] \ [0] [INFO:01004762] ('Well that's too bad. Sorry friend, I don't do refunds for careless folks.' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic012 "The Brahmin you sold me - Betsy - is missing." [DIAL:01004761] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [120] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic004 "A little bird told me there's something fishy about the goods you sell." [DIAL:010052ED] \ [0] [INFO:010052EE] ('{pretending to be hurt}Huh, slander from jealous rivals. Sad really, they can't compete with my superior stock. So they stir **** instead of finding a source as good as mine.' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic004 "A little bird told me there's something fishy about the goods you sell." [DIAL:010052ED] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [156] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic017 "Where did you get my stuff from?" [DIAL:01007E29] \ [0] [INFO:01007E2A] ('{standoffish}Trade secret. I'm running a reputable business here. It's all above board - which is why that {emphasis}wasn't your stuff. {unconvincing}Just looked like it, is all..' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSTomDooleyTopic017 "Where did you get my stuff from?" [DIAL:01007E29] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [191] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic029 "Sorry, I got my stuff back but he's still in business in Freeside." [DIAL:0100AC1B] \ [0] [INFO:0100AC1C] ('Then I'm a dead man... Thanks for nothing.' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic029 "Sorry, I got my stuff back but he's still in business in Freeside." [DIAL:0100AC1B] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [193] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic030 "Hmm, well you see I'm alright, Jack. Guess this is what you get for being an ******." [DIAL:0100AC1D] \ [0] [INFO:0100AC1E] ('{furious}You tricked me! I trusted you! You son of a *****! If i'm going to hell, I'll be taking you with me!' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic030 "Hmm, well you see I'm alright, Jack. Guess this is what you get for being an ******." [DIAL:0100AC1D] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [195] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic031 "We came to an agreement. Now give me the brahmin and get out of here, old man." [DIAL:0100AC1F] \ [0] [INFO:0100AC20] ('{furious}A snake! A no-good snake is what you are! Nothing good will come of this, I warn {ya}you!' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic031 "We came to an agreement. Now give me the brahmin and get out of here, old man." [DIAL:0100AC1F] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [15] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [197] GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic032 "I'm working for Tom now. He says to give me the Brahmin." [DIAL:0100BD4F] \ [0] [INFO:0100BD50] ('{confused, crestfallen}...What? Now what'll I do? I don't got nothing else, no place to go, just my Betsy here..' in GRUP Topic Children of VFreeformFreesideVFSKevinTopic032 "I'm working for Tom now. He says to give me the Brahmin." [DIAL:0100BD4F] for VFreeformFreeside "Freeside Dialogs" [QUST:0010E195]); "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord
     \ [01] lexx_brahmin-betsy.esp \ [18] GRUP Top "PACK" \ [11] VFSTomDooleyForceGreetPackage [PACK:01008C7C]; "VFSTomDooley "Tom Dooley" [NPC_:0012938D]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord

It's pretty weird since the record itself is copied, but it leaves out part of the dialogue script. 

From what i'm seeing all of these records reference to an NPC, "Tom Dooley" and they can't use the SCRI subrecord because is missing. Try to see if into the "Tom Dooley" record [NPC_:0012938D] there is an error into the SCRI - Script subrecord.