No Snow Under the Roof (by Prometheus)

Allsunday

EDIT: I apologize to everyone here. I had previously posted a link to this forum on the mod's Nexus forum, because I felt that it would be of benefit to Prometheus as well as the Skyrim modding community. I didn't foresee that it would have created the issues that it did. I actually thought that it would have helped everyone to communicate better.

It's hardly your fault. If certain people had the decency of refraining from insulting people and requesting some things that they themselves have no understanding of, this whole thing could have been avoided.
  • +1 1

I honestly don't remember when STEP forum got hijacked by bunch of randoms who know nothing about Modding and only spread rumors and fears in the Community!! 

people look up to this Forum so if you have no experience in modding stop posting like you know a thing or two. 

I honestly don't remember when STEP forum got hijacked by bunch of randoms who know nothing about Modding and only spread rumors and fears in the Community!! 

people look up to this Forum so if you have no experience in modding stop posting like you know a thing or two. 

Yeah and your post is really helpful as well :rolleyes: Maybe you should go back to Nexus, since we're all so hostile and bad.

Certain individuals have already received warnings for the impolite posts in this thread.

Please stick to discussing the mod, not the author, other modders, members of STEP community or any other unrelated matters.

Any posters that will not follow my request are going to get banned from the forums, as we don't need any drama or trolling.

This in fact applies to any thread in these forums. I would strongly recommend that any users that haven't done it yet to familiarise themselves with STEP posting rules and apply them accordingly.

You have been warned.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• +1 3

Yeah and your post is really helpful as well :rolleyes: Maybe you should go back to Nexus, since we're all so hostile and bad.

no no sir you misunderstood me, not all of the community of this fine place it's just you and a 2 or 3 loud people like you. 

I don't mean to hurt you it just I want you to understand how I feel about it, keeping it honest as you may say. 

Well, in any case, the mod author decided to put the mod back up again and says he is working on the next version. Perhaps the best course of action is to just provide an updated list of instructions here for people to make their own personal data conflict tweaks whenever there is a new version of the mod. Not ideal, but it's a solution that will hopefully at least keep the discussion out of the Nexus where people are less likely to understand the technical talk. And then as far as USKP compatibility fixes or SMIM 3D Ropes compatibility goes, perhaps the authors of USKP (EDIT - misspelled) and SMIM would be willing to host optional patches for NSUtR... I dunno. Someone will have to offer to create those patches too I guess.

Edited by oqhansoloqo
  • +1 1

Noobsayer - do you mind transferring your instructions for improving compatibility with USKP (EDIT - misspelled), etc. to this forum, just so that people here know what mod-mod compatibility issues there are still and have an idea what direction they might want to go with creating fixes for them? At this point I think it's better to have that information here, instead of relying on the Skyrim Nexus Forum location for it.

Edited by oqhansoloqo