WATER - Water And Terrain Enhancement Redux (by SparrowPrince)

Asimov

Old trees are vanilla forest tree meshes' date=' but with more dense leaves. The new trees are new meshes and textures that replace all the vanilla forest trees. The performance edition is the new trees' date=' but with some tweaks so they run better (at the cost of some visual cutbacks). The old trees option is fine with any mod really. I'm sure the new trees should be fine too, but TreesHD won't be used at all and Bigger Trees may not seem as big. I'm not sure on any LOD issues with the latter as I have not tried it myself. Also my advice would be to go into the FOmod folder and open one of the XML files in notepad. You can then read through them and see if there is a description for each option. :)[/quote'']

Shouldn't this be taken elsewhere? This is after all a thread for a WATER mod.

Yes. Please move this to lush trees and grass. I'm sorry.

Done.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[*]Option for mist over and near certain bodies of water when it is raining. This effect attaches to

[*]the rain drops mesh, so it will only show up where these have been set-up.

[*]Optimized rain mesh (above) so new effects don't take up as much data. Fog is quite a cheap

[*]effect resource-wise for anyone wondering about performance.

[*]Splash gradient added back to player/NPC splash effect. This makes it more visible.

[*]Light wet rock option removed as it was bugged. Didn't look good anyway.

[*]Updated NMM pictures in the installer and added some new ones.

[*]Rapid rock splash effects should be fixed for ENB users (no glow). Didn't seem to be in the

[*]Particle Patch because I expanded the effects to make them more noticeable.

[*]Re-coloured the faked environment reflection texture for wet rocks.

Doesn't look like anything "major" but rather mainly things dealing with effects.

• 2 weeks later...

But that is the MAIN focus of this mod Tech. It's either have nice looking water + a clean mod, or great looking water with world edits. I chose the first option and people like that. I enjoy adding new effects becuase there isnt much more I can do with the water. Also people wanting a merge don't understand I wanted that too. Get on the train! Don't blame me. :)