Realistic Water Two (by isoku)

Smile44

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still better than 99% of the explanations on the Nexus.

Blendy alpha no render underwater. Disappear! Make mist sad. Make game eyesore. To be more specific.  :;):

And you are right Ess, especially for my explanations on Nexus. :lol: Perhaps it's a curse?

Edited by Guest

I see you have grown from prince into a king now? We'll need to be doubly respectful around here then :P

... makes sense that the issue is the mist 'mesh' ... I guess I never thought of mist as needing a mesh O_o

I was invited eons ago to the Kingdom of Spearows by Tech royalty. I rule two tribes.  :;):

Also Z, everything pretty much needs a mesh. Where would thou textures sit without thy polygonal throne?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it this mod that causes me to not be able to see underwater? My screen just turn blackish(I tried a console command called "setfog 0,0", that someone said would fix it, but it didn't, before this command, the screen was greenish), and I can see absolutely nothing on my screen. I have more or less always had this problem. I remember using a console command that turns water off(sadly I can't remember it anymore), that I once used everytime I needed to dive. But I don't know if that's still an option?

Edited by Halde