Splash of Rain by isoku

rootsrat

I PM'd you sudoku, but because you gave no details I thought you were being a dick about permissions or you were an imposter! I'll change my shizzle homie.

Also rainbows rocks, but this needs toning up for me. Maybe bigger splashes as an optional? Just edit the particle size.

Edited by Guest

As a huge fan of both rainbows and shooting stars, I've been using Splash of Rain since I discovered it.  I'll be keeping it in my LO.  

I too was bothered seeing rain splashes in the grass but have revised my opinion in many hours of subsequent play.  The times I actually stand still are almost always in urban areas or on roads/paths when I pause to get my bearings.  On my machine Splash of Rain only becomes visible when standing still, so this is the only time that I see the effect.  Granted that this represents a tiny minority of my play time, however those moments certainly push the sense of immersion in a lovely way.  Since most of the time that I'm out in "the big world" I'm in motion the "unrealistic" splash effects aren't visible at all.  Not an issue for me anymore.

My n00b 2cents worth anyway.

I'd love to see all three mods combined into a single package.  Thanks for your additions isoku!