STEP v2.2.6 Official Bug Reports

z929669

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use timescale set at 10 as well.

Why do we need to change the timescale value if STEP already includes the "travel timescale fix"?
That mod corrects the disparity between the time it takes to walk to a destination and the time it takes to fast travel to that same destination. The timescale change alters the relative time difference between game time rate and real time rate (game time rate defaults to 30x real time. We suggest slowing to 10x real time.)

I use timescale set at 10 as well.

Why do we need to change the timescale value if STEP already includes the "travel timescale fix"?
That mod corrects the disparity between the time it takes to walk to a destination and the time it takes to fast travel to that same destination. The timescale change alters the relative time difference between game time rate and real time rate (game time rate defaults to 30x real time. We suggest slowing to 10x real time.)
Ok cool thanks.

1.C. Display & Video Card Settings

tells Nvidia Users to see Nvidia Inspector Wiki guide

why not tell AMD Users to check Guide:AMD Control Center?

and I want to mention that STEP's insturctor for AMD user is different to Guide:AMD Control Center

and I also want to mention that if AMD user install RadeonPro then CCC menu get changed

(see this post: https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=2655&pid=39353#pid39353)

so there should be two option for people w/o RadeonPro and with RadeonPro

and lastly

it says download and install latest AMD driver.. but no mention about AMD Catalyst Application Profiles(CAP)

I heard that CAP also improve performance for single gpu

ps.

I'm not good at English.

Sorry for bad sentence.

Changelog has been updated.

Categorized Favorites Menu and CFM - Oni-Edition have been removed in favor of SkyUI 4.0's new Favorites Menu feature. You can see a good overview of this feature here:

[video=youtube]https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=haPtvG7QNDc

If you choose to keep these two mods installed, please follow Gopher's instructions starting around 12:14 in the video.

Should be noted that Skyrim Realistic Overhaul (no longer in step but still used by a lot of us, I think?) includes its own ruins and chest textures which will overwrite "detailed chests" and "ruins clutter improvement." Solved this by installing those two mods AFTER SRO. SRO's ruins clutter textures are surprisingly awful. 

Should be noted that Skyrim Realistic Overhaul (no longer in step but still used by a lot of us, I think?) includes its own ruins and chest textures which will overwrite "detailed chests" and "ruins clutter improvement." Solved this by installing those two mods AFTER SRO. SRO's ruins clutter textures are surprisingly awful. 

This is one of the features I chose Mor Organizer for my mod manager. You don't have to worry about WHEN you install your mods, as you can simply move your installed mods in the list up or down and the relevant files get overwritten accordingly to mod position in the list. If you installed chests before SRO, you could just move Chests mod after SRO in the mod list in MO and SRO textures would get overwritten. If you fiddle with your mods often and test new stuff all the time, MO is the way to go! The beauty of virtual Data folder :)

Should be noted that Skyrim Realistic Overhaul (no longer in step but still used by a lot of us' date=' I think?) includes its own ruins and chest textures which will overwrite "detailed chests" and "ruins clutter improvement." Solved this by installing those two mods AFTER SRO. SRO's ruins clutter textures are surprisingly awful. [/quote']

This is one of the features I chose Mor Organizer for my mod manager. You don't have to worry about WHEN you install your mods' date=' as you can simply move your installed mods in the list up or down and the relevant files get overwritten accordingly to mod position in the list. If you installed chests before SRO, you could just move Chests mod after SRO in the mod list in MO and SRO textures would get overwritten. If you fiddle with your mods often and test new stuff all the time, MO is the way to go! The beauty of virtual Data folder :)[/quote']

Well I use Wrye Bash, and unless I'm mistaken, WB allows you to do the exact same thing. All I did was move those two mods below in the install order, click "anneal all" and that was that. 

The link for Non-Essential Children needs to be updated. iyumichan' date=' the mod's original author, contacted me and requested that any updates to the mod be maintained on the original page. I've uploaded the updated version to the original mod page: https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13202/?[/quote']

Thanks, I took care of it. The link on the guide now points to the link you provided.

This is one of the features I chose Mor Organizer for my mod manager. You don't have to worry about WHEN you install your mods, as you can simply move your installed mods in the list up or down and the relevant files get overwritten accordingly to mod position in the list. If you installed chests before SRO, you could just move Chests mod after SRO in the mod list in MO and SRO textures would get overwritten. If you fiddle with your mods often and test new stuff all the time, MO is the way to go! The beauty of virtual Data folder :)

Well I use Wrye Bash, and unless I'm mistaken, WB allows you to do the exact same thing. All I did was move those two mods below in the install order, click "anneal all" and that was that. 

Exactly. I don't think that there is anything MO does that WB cannot do (it is the other way around, really). MO just has a 'friendlier' user interface.

Should be noted that Skyrim Realistic Overhaul (no longer in step but still used by a lot of us' date=' I think?) includes its own ruins and chest textures which will overwrite "detailed chests" and "ruins clutter improvement." Solved this by installing those two mods AFTER SRO. SRO's ruins clutter textures are surprisingly awful. [/quote']

This is one of the features I chose Mor Organizer for my mod manager. You don't have to worry about WHEN you install your mods' date=' as you can simply move your installed mods in the list up or down and the relevant files get overwritten accordingly to mod position in the list. If you installed chests before SRO, you could just move Chests mod after SRO in the mod list in MO and SRO textures would get overwritten. If you fiddle with your mods often and test new stuff all the time, MO is the way to go! The beauty of virtual Data folder :)[/quote']

Exactly. I don't think that there is anything MO does that WB cannot do (it is the other way around, really). MO just has a 'friendlier' user interface.

Can I do Skyrim Revisited with Mod Organizer, or is that guide specifically tailored for MO?