v1.2.0 - Feedback & Bug Reports

z929669

I guess OP downloaded the optional patch for Mostly Unarmed Tweaks instead of the main file. WMX was dropped in Step Guide v 1.1.0 in January. 

Edit: in MO2, if you highlight a plugin in the right plane by left-clicking on its name (not the box), it will in turn highlight the corresponding mod in the left plane in blue. This way you can make the connection between plugins and mods.

Hey. Thanks for the assistance - Majorman - completely correct ha, I was very tired when following the guide. Which is why I'm starting again.

Fingers crossed this time. Last time I halfway through realised I was using 1.1.0. So starting again fresh. Hopefully I get further than I did last time... soon as the courier opened his eyes he saw a red triangle where the vig-o-matic was meant to be. Sad times. 

Thanks again for your help. I did give up on your guide and used wabbajack to install VNV modlist but it's not as comprehensive as yours.

I must have completed my install of version 1.1.0 about an hour before 1.2.0 release. LOL  I am going through everything again. So instructions for Improved Sound FX v0821 tell us to  disable Improved Sound FX.esp. That leaves 7 others enabled. There is also a hidden esp called Improved Sound FX - Merged Major DLCs.esp that makes me wonder if it should be used instead of some of the others.

Thanks for sharing your work. I know it takes a lot of time to sort all of this out. Truly appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...