Immersive Equipment Displays (by slavicpotato1)

Ninjamonkey1037

Discussion topic:
Immersive Equipment Displays by slavicpotato1
Wiki Link

Display unequipped gear and custom items on the player or NPCs. Works with any item with no additional meshes required. Does not use body slots. SKSE64 plugin. Custom in-game user interface for configuring everything in real-time while you're playing. Includes a flexible positioning system for both equipped and unequipped gear.

I find this mod extrememly immersive. Pulling weapons and items out of thin air always seemed awkward. Seeing the dragonborn actually carying around their equipment and arsenal adds visual flavor and realism.

Optionally can be combined with Simple Dual Sheath for dual wield builds.

It's a much simpler replacer for AllGUD or similar. The first 'out-of-the-box' solution to this problem.

Also, the only requirements are SKSE, Address Library, and the skeleton meshes from XPMSSE which are already included in the guide.

Edited by Ninjamonkey1037
  • Thanks 1

• 11 months later...
7 hours ago, TechAngel85 said:

Hmm...this one seemed to have slipped through the cracks. I remember being able to change some positions in LE. We lost that with the SE Guide and never looked into adding something to accomplish it back into the Guide. This looks like the simplest solution.

Maby even make a STEP preset if needed or look into existing presets like THIS one?

(This mod and maby some DAR idle mods might be good immersion additions within the STEP mandate)

The Ebony STEP Warrior! (IED installed)

tyYiC63.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This is pretty cool, but I guarantee it'll be a lot for the baseline user to set up and customize. There are already plenty of complaints about the UI and how it's not intuitive for the average user. I certainly don't think it'll hurt to include it for those that wish to use it, and those that don't can simply ignore it (assuming it keeps vanilla defaults by default).