.NET Script Framework (by meh321)

TechAngel85

• 3 months later...

I was following the guide but when it  says "Ignore the required Loader. A loader will be installed with a separate mod." I didnt quite understand what it meant. What's exactly the separate mod? What is a loader?

The same happens with the "Skyrim Skill Uncapper (SE)".

I'm asking this because i was trying to understand everything and running the game after installing everything up to the "Resources" section i found out that the NetScriptFramework.log.txt file was empty so this thing wasn't installed correctly...

• 1 month later...

The .dll isn't loading and it seems that I'm not the only one with this problem, see https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294?tab=posts  [edit: Wandik's post, on/at 19 August 2020, 12:54PM]

Only log I can find with information is d3dx9_42.log saying:

skse64 plugin preloader - d3dx9_42
exe path: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\SkyrimSE.exe
loaded into SkyrimSE.exe or SkyrimVR.exe, proxying SkyrimSE d3dx9_42 funcs and registering preload hook
success
hook triggered, loading dll plugins (meh's loader)
attempting to load "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\DLLPlugins\NetScriptFramework.Runtime.dll"

I found this problem due to troubles getting SSE Engine Fixes to work and a warning from MO2 saying:

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load EngineFixes.dll (SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)). A dependency DLL could not be found (code 126).

Any help is appreciated.

Edited by GemAye

You should install both part of SSE Engine Fixes according to the detailed instructions linked from the guide. Specifically, download and install "(Part 1) Engine Fixes" with Mod Organizer. Download "(Part 2) Engine Fixes - skse44 Preloader and TBB Lib" with your browser (do not download and install this file with Mod Organizer). After the Part 2 file is downloaded, open the folder where you saved the file, right click, click Properties, click Unblock, click OK. Now extract the contents of the Part 2 file to the Skyrim Special Edition folder (../Steam/SteamApps/common/Skyrim Special Edition).

Thank you for your reply.

Although I did not know about the step to unblock the 7-zip file (Part 2), and thank you for that, I did what the guide told me and unpacked the contents, the three .dll files, into the Skyrim Special Edition folder.

The files themselves, after unpacking, do not need unblocking, or at least I don't see that option in the properties of either of them.

And as proof that at least the d3dx9_42.dll file is functioning I have the log file of which I have posted the contents in my post above.

Somehow, NetScriptFramework.Runtime.dll isn't loading causing SSE Engine Fixes not to function, and I have no clue how to fix this.

Unblocking archive files prior to extraction may not be necessary if you are using 7zip to extract the files. I seem to recall 7zip doesn't bother replicating Microsoft''s foolishness. I highly recommend unblocking *.zip files if you are extracting them using Windows Explorer to prevent the extracted files from being blocked and triggering an extra layer of security.

• 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, Mercury71 said:

While waiting for .NET Script Framework (if it will be) for 1.6.323 there is this Crash Logger made by Fugyduff to use instead to monitor crashes. Good when testing out AE stuff.

Strange that Fugyduff is actively creating/porting such mods while at the same time stubbornly refusing to update more useful, existing ones he created in the past. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Strange that Fugyduff is actively creating/porting such mods while at the same time stubbornly refusing to update more useful, existing ones he created in the past. :rolleyes:

He has updated his "ConsoleUtil SSE" and "Quick Loot RE" to 1.6.XXX ... so he has changed his mind a bit.

Maby he is realizing that for a mod author it is rather practical to have mods that supports the game aviable for players to get on STEAM?

There is always a bit of drama when Bethesda releases a new game version (LE/SSE), when they update current game (AE) or when Nexus changes policy... but upset modders tend to calm down after a while.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mercury71 said:

He has updated his "ConsoleUtil SSE" and "Quick Loot RE" to 1.6.XXX ... so he has changed his mind a bit.

Maby he is realizing that for a mod author it is rather practical to have mods that supports the game aviable for players to get on STEAM?

There is always a bit of drama when Bethesda releases a new game version (LE/SSE), when they update current game (AE) or when Nexus changes policy... but upset modders tend to calm down after a while.

I agree and still wonder why. We should all expect this song and dance by now.

I find it annoying that Bethesda is pushing the nagging updates to AE after rocking the boat with that update rather than doing things right the first time for once. Same goes with the ITMs if those aren't intentional.

35 minutes ago, z929669 said:

I agree and still wonder why. We should all expect this song and dance by now.

I find it annoying that Bethesda is pushing the nagging updates to AE after rocking the boat with that update rather than doing things right the first time for once. Same goes with the ITMs if those aren't intentional.

I like the idea that they give us something for the"aniversary", and i think the added content is rather good.That said...

1. To avoid all this confusion within the community they should have released the "update" as one DLC file called AE (or something) so it would be clear when looking in MO2/Vortex.

2. The "Aniversary Upgrade" should not have been released as a package on STEAM. They should just have set the prize to zero in the cc shop or what that thing is called.

What they have done now will make it very messy for some time now, and especialkly so for the STEP Guide. Fur us, used to modding, we know how th adapt, work around and what not. But new players that want to mod the PC versin will be very confused. I mean, having someone new to modding doing a downgrade is not opti. I see people asking if textures mods are AE compatible. That is the knowlege level for most mod users.