8 hours ago, CyborgArmGUn said:

Updated to DynDOLOD DLL NG Alpha-10 and um...

0 idea what to do with this

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2023.08.18 - 16.35.13.19.jpg

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which log debug and papyrus log to upload when making posts.

Read https://dyndolod.info/Help/Large-Reference-Bugs-Workarounds

DynDOLOD problem with worlds config file

You probably did not generate LOD with the Large reference bugs checkbox checked or there was a problem with the generation being incomplete.
If it is not that, then upload c:\Users\[USERNAME]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\DynDOLOD.log and ../Data/SKSE/Plugins/DynDOLOD_Data/DynDOLOD_NG_Worlds.txt if it exists in addition to the other logs.

DLL NG Alpha-10 / DynDOLOD 3a134 / Resources 3a38

Not sure if the discrepancy is expected, but reporting just in case:

• DynDOLOD MCM shows DLL version 3.07

image.png

• ..\SKSE\DynDOLOD.log shows DLL version 3.09
DynDOLOD NG plugin version: 3.0.9.0 | SKSE version: 2.0.20.0 | Game version: 1-5-97-0
[...]

1 hour ago, Mousetick said:

DLL NG Alpha-10 / DynDOLOD 3a134 / Resources 3a38

Not sure if the discrepancy is expected, but reporting just in case:

• DynDOLOD MCM shows DLL version 3.07

image.png

• ..\SKSE\DynDOLOD.log shows DLL version 3.09
DynDOLOD NG plugin version: 3.0.9.0 | SKSE version: 2.0.20.0 | Game version: 1-5-97-0
[...]

The MCM showing the same API version for everything is expected.

DynDOLOD 3a134 / Resources 3a38 / DLL NG + Scripts 3a10

The exterior doors of Heljarchen Hall don't load correctly when approached from far away. The full model doesn't load and the load door doesn't work (it doesn't teleport to the interior cell). Though strangely the activation prompt is displayed, and the opening sound is played when activated - but nothing else happens.

• Coming from Dawnstar approaching from the north, door is not properly loaded.
  • Coming from Whiterun approaching from the south, door is not properly loaded.
  • Saving the game in front of the door and reloading doesn't change anything.
  • Saving the game in front of the door, quitting, restarting and reloading the save properly loads the door model which then teleports correctly when activated.
  • With the door properly loaded, walking away from cell 7,9 to cell 1,4 and coming back, the door is again properly loaded.
  • With the door properly loaded, walking away from cell 7,9 to cell 16,4 and coming back, the door is not properly loaded.
  • Both doors (first and second floors) are affected.
  • Problem doesn't occur when DynDOLOD plugins and DLL/scripts are disabled.

Misloaded Door | Activation Prompt | From a distance

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

From a distance (DynDOLOD door disabled, vanilla door should be loaded but is not) | From far away (DynDOLOD door enabled)

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Misc. notes:

• This is with an ongoing, long-running game on which I recently upgraded from Alpha 120 (without LR-workarounds) to Alpha 134. Upgrade was done by the book (save in interior cell, disable DynDOLOD, load, clean save, ...). Everything went smoothly and without a hitch. I have only played a few hours so far and not travelled all over, but everything else is looking and working great.
  • I have the other 2 Hearthfire homes built but I haven't checked them yet.
  • I thought about trying on a new game, but Hearthfire's homes don't "exist" on a new game and it's not exactly straightforward to spawn them (quest, bunch of enable parents, ...). ASLAL can start the player in a HF home so I could try that perhaps.

Full Logs here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19EQbVwyzUSpR3ReaOWITDJFmMuKv5JYF/view

* Papyrus logs are not provided. I'll await your instructions and guidance for troubleshooting further.

Thank you.

56 minutes ago, sheson said:

With the attached test version of the DynDOLOD DLL NG the doors should be unaffected. Let me know.

Thanks. Unfortunately there was no improvement, sorry.

For testing I loaded a save from inside the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun (DynDOLOD should be "idle" at that point) and rode to Heljarchen Hall: still no doors :(

DynDOLOD.log:

Spoiler
DynDOLOD NG plugin version: 3.0.10.0 | SKSE version: 2.0.20.0 | Game version: 1-5-97-0
DynDOLOD save/load handler installed.
DynDOLOD Papyrus functions installed.
Default Trampoline => 0B / 28B (00.00%)
Trampoline initialized.
Default Trampoline => 14B / 28B (50.00%)
Default Trampoline => 28B / 28B (100.00%)
DynDOLOD Patch installed.
DynDOLOD Cell Events installed.
DynDOLOD Menu Events installed.
DynDOLOD Player Events installed.
Reading file Data/SKSE/Plugins/DynDOLOD_Data/DynDOLOD_NG_Worlds.txt
Reading file Data/SKSE/Plugins/DynDOLOD_Data/DynDOLOD_NG_Tamriel.txt

14 hours ago, Mousetick said:

Thanks. Unfortunately there was no improvement, sorry.

For testing I loaded a save from inside the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun (DynDOLOD should be "idle" at that point) and rode to Heljarchen Hall: still no doors :(

DynDOLOD.log:

Reveal hidden contents

Please upload the papyrus log and ..\skse\plugins\DynDOLOD_Data\DynDOLOD_NG_Tamriel.txt

55 minutes ago, sheson said:

Please upload the papyrus log and ..\skse\plugins\DynDOLOD_Data\DynDOLOD_NG_Tamriel.txt

Same test as previous (Drunken Hunstman >  Whiterun > ride to Heljarchen Hall) was performed with Papyrus logging enabled.

I don't see any Papyrus log entries from DynDOLOD? Except this single line:

[08/20/2023 - 03:28:12PM] DynDOLOD 

Everything else is junk from badly coded mods.

Papyrus.0.log.7zDynDOLOD_NG_Tamriel.7z

4 hours ago, Mousetick said:

Same test as previous (Drunken Hunstman >  Whiterun > ride to Heljarchen Hall) was performed with Papyrus logging enabled.

I don't see any Papyrus log entries from DynDOLOD? Except this single line:

[08/20/2023 - 03:28:12PM] DynDOLOD 

Everything else is junk from badly coded mods.

Papyrus.0.log.7z 18.53 kB · 0 downloads DynDOLOD_NG_Tamriel.7z 45.93 kB · 0 downloads

Check with this attached test version of the DynDOLOD DLL NG.

DynDOLOD.7z

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, z929669 said:

Would you mind updating the Nexus Main File version on Nexus for NG? Otherwise, it's manual labor editing metadata to make MO see that you are using the latest version.

image.png

I must have forgot to check that this is the latest version check box. Fixed.

• Thanks 1