53 minutes ago, DWM19 said:

Hello,

I have been having frequent CTDs after updating my LOD using the latest TexGen + DynDOLOD + Resources and the NG DLL (which overwrites the Resources).

Generation succeeds as usual, but after a few minutes in-game and loading different areas the game crashes. A new save is used every time for testing. With the output disabled, there are no crashes.

It appears from the crash logger that mesh issues in the DynDOLOD.esm is the culprit, but I could be reading it wrong.

There are many errors that the summary shows at the end which I am working through (some are hard because they are from new lands). It might also be that one of those has caught up with me.

Here are my logs: https://mega.nz/folder/0K8yGKDQ#hJ3WcrcLe-VBEDSu_eng9g

Please inform me of my mistake if you have the time.

Use xEdit to look up the mentioned base record form IDs in the DynDOLOD.esm, xx03AB36 and xx03AB34

Click the Referenced By tab  at the bottom and doudle click one of the listed references to bring it. Post the Editor IDs you find.
No need to post all, just need a plugin name and form id for which these where added so I can try to replicate.

• sheson changed the title to CTD with DynDOLOD DLL NG Alpha-7 and doors

Double clicking on the first entry under 'Referenced By (15)' for xx03AB36, the editor ID is skyrimesm_0EF933_BlackreachElevatorMzinchaleftUpper_Tamriel_DynDOLOD_OBJECT under DynDOLOD.esp.

Double clicking on the first entry under 'Referenced By (22)' for xx03AB34, the editor ID is skyrimesm_0EF92E_BlackreachQEMzinchaleftClosed_Tamriel_DynDOLOD_OBJECT under DynDOLOD.esp.

Other plugins mentioned in the 'referenced by' list for both entries are: Dragonborn.esm, CompanionArissa.esm, Wyrmstooth.esp.

I hope this is the right information you were seeking.

6 hours ago, DWM19 said:

Double clicking on the first entry under 'Referenced By (15)' for xx03AB36, the editor ID is skyrimesm_0EF933_BlackreachElevatorMzinchaleftUpper_Tamriel_DynDOLOD_OBJECT under DynDOLOD.esp.

Double clicking on the first entry under 'Referenced By (22)' for xx03AB34, the editor ID is skyrimesm_0EF92E_BlackreachQEMzinchaleftClosed_Tamriel_DynDOLOD_OBJECT under DynDOLOD.esp.

Other plugins mentioned in the 'referenced by' list for both entries are: Dragonborn.esm, CompanionArissa.esm, Wyrmstooth.esp.

I hope this is the right information you were seeking.

That was the right information. Thanks.

Update the DynDOLOD DLL NG and Scripts to Alpha-8 and it should work without CTD now. 

Hoping you can point me in the right direction or give me a few ideas to try.  I am using SkyrimVR and the last working copy of NG DLL's that I could use was Alpha 5.  When using any past that (6, 7, or 8), I CTD right before the SkyrimVR load screen.  If I load ENB, the CTD is after the ENB splash screen and before the VR load screen.  I removed all mods except SKSEVR, Crash Logger, VR Address Library, VRIK, Dyndolod Resources & DLL NG #, with the same CTD.  I reinstalled MS C++ and Runtime 6, disabled antivirus. reset NVIDIA profiler to default values and ran a Windows memory test. Still CTD.  If I disable the DLL NG and start, everything is fine.  I also have a crashdump log that I added to the combined logs.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Combined logs.txt

11 hours ago, Ran said:

Hoping you can point me in the right direction or give me a few ideas to try.  I am using SkyrimVR and the last working copy of NG DLL's that I could use was Alpha 5.  When using any past that (6, 7, or 8), I CTD right before the SkyrimVR load screen.  If I load ENB, the CTD is after the ENB splash screen and before the VR load screen.  I removed all mods except SKSEVR, Crash Logger, VR Address Library, VRIK, Dyndolod Resources & DLL NG #, with the same CTD.  I reinstalled MS C++ and Runtime 6, disabled antivirus. reset NVIDIA profiler to default values and ran a Windows memory test. Still CTD.  If I disable the DLL NG and start, everything is fine.  I also have a crashdump log that I added to the combined logs.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Combined logs.txt 34.25 kB · 1 download

It seems commonlibsse-ng is not fully including all things from commonlibvr for player character events - or maybe there is a deeper problem. This is going to take a while to sort out.

I might provide an update for Alpha-6 (that is a different problem is easily fixed) in the interim and it still can be used with current DynDOLOD Alpha versions.

Thanks for the response.  If there is any testing I can help with, please let me know. 

I am currently using 3.00 version 127 with Alpha 37 resources and NG Alpha-5.  Would any of the changes after version 122 still work with NG 5?  The LOD looks great, but just wondering if any of your updates since then are working with the old DLL.  Should I keep using the latest Dyndolod 3 updates with NG 5?

6 hours ago, Ran said:

Thanks for the response.  If there is any testing I can help with, please let me know. 

I am currently using 3.00 version 127 with Alpha 37 resources and NG Alpha-5.  Would any of the changes after version 122 still work with NG 5?  The LOD looks great, but just wondering if any of your updates since then are working with the old DLL.  Should I keep using the latest Dyndolod 3 updates with NG 5?

The https://dyndolod.info/Help/Large-Reference-Bugs-Workarounds#Requirements explain which DynDOLOD DLL NG and Scripts 3 Alpha version is required by which DynDOLOD 3 Alpha version.

DynDOLOD DLL NG and Scripts 3 Alpha-5 will not work properly with DynDOLOD 3 Alpha versions 123 and newer. Only Alpha-6 and higher.

I was trying to follow the requirements for pairing, but with NG 5 being the only one that works for me, I am unable to use Dyndolodx64 Alpha 121 or 122, as I get the pop up "this version has expired..." then it shuts down.  Is there a way to disable the version check, so I can use 121 or 122?

Sorry for the confusion, for my previous post I was trying to see which functions were lost by using a higher version of Dyndolodx64 with the old scripts.

thanks

6 minutes ago, Ran said:

I was trying to follow the requirements for pairing, but with NG 5 being the only one that works for me, I am unable to use Dyndolodx64 Alpha 121 or 122, as I get the pop up "this version has expired..." then it shuts down.  Is there a way to disable the version check, so I can use 121 or 122?

Sorry for the confusion, for my previous post I was trying to see which functions were lost by using a higher version of Dyndolodx64 with the old scripts.

thanks

Use PapyrusUtil VR or DynDOLOD DLL VR for now.

hello, I use DLL NG Alpha-9, every time I load a save in the upper left corner I get notifications "DynDOLOD" and "DynDOLOD successfully initialized". not just once, but constantly, at each boot. is it possible to disable this somehow?

29 minutes ago, ks182 said:

hello, I use DLL NG Alpha-9, every time I load a save in the upper left corner I get notifications "DynDOLOD" and "DynDOLOD successfully initialized". not just once, but constantly, at each boot. is it possible to disable this somehow?

Please see this post for a direct answer to your question (Click the first link at top to access the post with your answer. The second link below that points to the latest post, which is not what you want):

The gist is that 'yes' this message is expected behavior, as DynDOLOD DLL NG and DynDOLOD 3 itself are still in 'alpha' release versioning, which means that testing/validation is favored over UX.

30 minutes ago, ks182 said:

Get DynDOLOD DLL NG and Scripts 3.0 Alpha-10