SRLE extended LOTD. Suggestions for new additions.

Just my two cents worth, i prefer Bft and you have worked out most of the problems with it...it works and what isn't broke as the saying goes. Either way i will stick with it....again Darth, Lexy and Nozzer, with help from JD Smith and Paulroot, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE AND STILL DOING. Skyrim will never be the same without your guide and possible tweaks, additions etc

Berndaroy

My two cents:

These 2 mods are 99% the same, so it shouldn't really matter.

Advantages of CFT over BFT

Buildable Ferry Stations for your Hearthfire homes

Works great with Hearthfire Extended from the same author, which was also proposed here

Possible disadvantages

CFT has no MCM menu, you have to edit the esp to adjust prices, BFT has a MCM menu to adjust prices, locations and destinations

BFT is compatible with Helgen Reborn and Arthmores Villages, CFT has no patch for Helgen Reborn at the moment, not sure about arthmoor villages, patches for Falskaar and Wyrmstooth were promised at some point

It's compatible with Arthmoor villages out of the box, but the pricing might need to be adjusted, adjusting the pricing is also quite easy and the author has posted detailed instructions on how to do it. For Helgen Reborn there is a patch, but it's temporarily unavailable (not sure why), by default the mod doesn't have Helgen as a destination so a patch would be needed. Since the author is active maybe a DM to him could get a copy of the patch.

It's compatible with Arthmoor villages out of the box, but the pricing might need to be adjusted, adjusting the pricing is also quite easy and the author has posted detailed instructions on how to do it. For Helgen Reborn there is a patch, but it's temporarily unavailable (not sure why), by default the mod doesn't have Helgen as a destination so a patch would be needed. Since the author is active maybe a DM to him could get a copy of the patch.

Latest release also added a location for high hrothgar once the appropriate quest has been completed.

Out of the box there is no Helgen Reborn incompatibility... there's simply no drop off point.  The patch adds a drop off point for helgen and that's it IIRC

As far as changing prices... it can be done via console or xedit.. Hell if it's that important adding an MCM for it would be trivial... all it has to do is adjust a couple global values.

Edit: Note.. this isn't me suggesting you should change to CFTO... I have no opinion whatsoever.

Edited by jdsmith2816

OK I have had a look at Thane Weapons Reborn and at the risk of being moaned at I don't like it all that much the textures aren't really that good they look to shiny and clean they look like belong in a anime cartoon and don't really gel all that well with the rest of the game. So for now (or until Nozzer decides he wants to over rule me which he can do) I would say not at the moment maybe when the textures improve so more i will reconsider.

Edited by Darth_mathias

OK I have had a look at Thane Weapons Reborn and at the risk of being moaned at I don't like it all that much the textures aren't really that good they look to shiny and clean they look like belong in a anime cartoon and don't really gel all that well with the rest of the game. So for now (or until Nozzer decides he wants to over rule me which he can do) I would say not at the moment maybe when the textures improve so more i will reconsider.

I actually agree with you on the textures. I do like the idea of the mod though. That's why I was keeping it in the list of possibles and when it improves will look further.

Yep, this looks exactly like what we need. I remember auto-fixing the mesh for SIC for my own game a while back, but this does that and fixes other bugs.

Two thumbs up.

yeah i have it installed and testing it out I'll make a few suggestions to Darth on additions to the guide. These will like be small easy to test things so don't expect an really bi mods to be installed until maybe Nozzer to back up and running.

Only super-easy thing I would suggest (I made a long list before that wasn't terribly helpful) is some FISS addons for mods to give them FISS functionality.

Found on the SkyTweak page optional files.

FISS addons for iHud, MoreHud, and SkyUI.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33395/?

I'll take a look I'm guessing the iHud version will need to be merge with Ihud itself so it ends up in the Heads up display merge or it needs to overwrite the merge?

We install FISS near the end of the guide so adding those at the end should be fine assuming Nebulous is correct with his post above. And that patch Lexy suggests makes sense too.

Smaller stuff like that should be fine to add. Make it so :)

Edited by Nozzer66

We install FISS near the end of the guide so adding those at the end should be fine assuming Nebulous is correct with his post above. And that patch Lexy suggests makes sense too.

Smaller stuff like that should be fine to add. Make it so :)

Aye Captain, Added Grimy Plugin, FISS presets, Disable Quick Save SKSE Plugin, SIC Unofficial Patch.

• +1 1