SRLE extended LOTD. Suggestions for new additions.

May I suggest Equipment HUD if it hasn't already?

It allows to cycle through weapons and spells and shouts using selected hotkeys rather than having to pause into the favorites menu.

It is unintrusive and easily configurable, and it is already in the YASH and Reqtified guides.

It is really life changing when you play a mage-ish character...

May I suggest Equipment HUD if it hasn't already?

It allows to cycle through weapons and spells and shouts using selected hotkeys rather than having to pause into the favorites menu.

It is unintrusive and easily configurable, and it is already in the YASH and Reqtified guides.

It is really life changing when you play a mage-ish character...

Indeed.. I literally won't play skyrim without equipment hud or some equally useful alternative.  It's such a huge quality of life boost.

Indeed.. I literally won't play skyrim without equipment hud or some equally useful alternative.  It's such a huge quality of life boost.

What are the other useful alternatives?

I tried soul quick menu but it has been abandoned and ignored too many spells and items.

Better Fast Travel is probably only in cause it's a hangover from Neo's guide. Carriage and Ferry Travel does look better and if I recall, it's in Jd's guide?

Equipment HUD looks Ok too.

I'm intending to do a bit of guide fiddling next week as I'm off on leave at 5pm Friday... Not that I'm counting hours or anything. Expect a bit of an after Easter revamp.

I am using Equipment Hud too still trying to figure it out thou not had much time to actually play with it.

BFT was left in cos was a hangover from Neo i do know Paul and JD use Carriage and Ferry Travel might be worth use look at it since we're no longer bound to Neo's guide we can do our own thing.

I do believe Neo did look at it but rejected for reasons I am unsure about.

Regarding equipment hud.. Try these keybinds:

x: shout cycler

c: left-hand cycler

b: right-hand cycler

+: add to cycler

-: remove from cycler

[: shift cursor left

]: shift cursor right

I try to keep no more than 3-4 things on a given cycler... Just stuff that I'm liable to use frequently in combat.  Less used but still useful things I drop on the standard 1-6 hotkeys

• +1 1

I was reading somewhere that Better Fast Travel is outdated and that Carriage and Ferry Travel should be used in its place? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68221/?

It wasn't in the context of this guide of course, just thought it might be worth throwing that out there. I haven't had any noticeable issues with BFT so.

My two cents:

These 2 mods are 99% the same, so it shouldn't really matter.

Advantages of CFT over BFT

Buildable Ferry Stations for your Hearthfire homes

Works great with Hearthfire Extended from the same author, which was also proposed here

Possible disadvantages

CFT has no MCM menu, you have to edit the esp to adjust prices, BFT has a MCM menu to adjust prices, locations and destinations

BFT is compatible with Helgen Reborn and Arthmores Villages, CFT has no patch for Helgen Reborn at the moment, not sure about arthmoor villages, patches for Falskaar and Wyrmstooth were promised at some point

personally i really don't see the point in switching BFT for CFT the guide is stable and working fine why rip out what arguably a pretty solid working mod and replace with something else. true BFT it has it's quirks with Arthmoors Villages but we have a patch for that thanks to Paul. but it compatbile with mods such as Falsakaar and Helgen Reborn also I would take a MCM menu over fiddling about with xedit any day of the week (but then you all know how lazy I can be).

That is my thoughts but it's up to you Nozzer you're running this show now whatever you chose you will have my full support