SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Found another error in the Integration List.

It has an entry for "TAFM - Trees and Flora ESPs". Guessing this is a holdover from the old LoTD guide. No such instructions in Reqtified version.

EDIT: Error in instructions for ONE MOUNTAIN mod. It says to install the Realistic Water Two patch. With the removal of Realistic Water Two, pretty sure this isn't necessary?

EDIT2: With the use of WATER instead, should we install the WATER patch from ONE MOUNTAIN instead?

Edited by johnnywatts

I'd be the first to admit that this guide is better then mine why do you think I am nicking ideas :;):

and to be honest i was getting ti the point where i wanted to create a SRLE LOTD Requiem build but Paul and JD got there first which i am delighted with save me the hassle.

I don't think that this guide is better then yours. Yours is such a huge step forward from the SRLE base and was a product of a lot of work and dedication for this past year.

This new guide is just an evolution from that work that you Paul and others have put for the past few months with the addition of LotD.

It's just so nice to see how everything is taking shape since last year.

Edited by edynacio

Found another error in the Integration List.

It has an entry for "TAFM - Trees and Flora ESPs". Guessing this is a holdover from the old LoTD guide. No such instructions in Reqtified version.

EDIT: Error in instructions for ONE MOUNTAIN mod. It says to install the Realistic Water Two patch. With the removal of Realistic Water Two, pretty sure this isn't necessary?

EDIT2: With the use of WATER instead, should we install the WATER patch from ONE MOUNTAIN instead?

Instructions exist in the main guide for TAFM and it includes creating the folder in question moving all esp's into it for merging.  We are reusing the TAFM from srle lotd.. same for the mountain setup.

You are correct, don't use the RW2 patch.. paul will update it later tonight.  The only patches needed for WATER are included in our patch archives now on nexus.

Thanks for finding the errors, keep on reporting them please. :)

Integration list error again.

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul (RDO) is colored grey in the list, which implies that it re-uses the RDO install from the base SRLE. Instructions say to disable base RDO and reinstall.

EDIT: Also the instructions say to install the USLEEP/CRF patch for RDO. Installing the RDO Patches from the Reqtified Nexus page makes the USLEEP/CRF patch redundant, since another esp with the same name is included.

EDIT2: For NARC, instructions does not say to install NARC - Requiem, only the Requiem Consistency Patch. Integration list says to install both.

Edited by johnnywatts

Err...., if it is in the main guide, I don't see it. Do you mean the old non-Reqtified guide?

My apologies.. it looks like you're correct.  At some point it seems to have been removed?  

In either case you can see the list of plugins on the merge sub-guide.  You want to take all of those plugins out of their normal directories and place them into a newly created TAFM - Trees and Flora ESPs folder.  You'll merge those esp + the esps from the tafm patches folder.

Sorry for the confusion.

Integration list error again.

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul (RDO) is colored grey in the list, which implies that it re-uses the RDO install from the base SRLE. Instructions say to disable base RDO and reinstall.

EDIT: Also the instructions say to install the USLEEP/CRF patch for RDO. Installing the RDO Patches from the Reqtified Nexus page makes the USLEEP/CRF patch redundant, since another esp with the same name is included.

EDIT2: For NARC, instructions does not say to install NARC - Requiem, only the Requiem Consistency Patch. Integration list says to install both.

You need Narc Requiem and Requiem consistency patch.. and our patch.

I can't check out the RDO issue right now;  hopefully Paul can clear it up.

Thanks for all of the feed back.. keep it coming and we'll get all of the inconsistencies ironed out.  

Paul noticed you are using an older version (0.3.2.2) of ICAIO is that correct latest version is 0.3.2.3

Edit: also with No animals report crime you're suppose to use only 1 main file not 2 so really you use the core version then use the consistency patches provided by the mod author.

Edit 2: ignore me mental break down there.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Paul noticed you are using an older version (0.3.2.2) of ICAIO is that correct latest version is 0.3.2.3

Edit: also with No animals report crime you're suppose to use only 1 main file not 2 so really you use the core version then use the consistency patches provided by the mod author.

Edit 2: ignore me mental break down there.

ICAIO should be latest version, sorry about that. The NARC configuration is correct for our case.

Under Race compatibility you wrote to download:

• MAIN FILES - Fuz Ro Doh 60

Fixed

Suggestion: The instructions for fixing Spice of Life - Fences in TESVEdit should be moved towards the end. It requires a master (Darkwater Crossing.esp) in order for TESVEdit to load.

Having it right in the middle just encourages people to forget. It is a very long modding guide afterall.

EDIT: There is a readme.txt file in Caribou Gone that the user isn't advised to remove.

Fixed.

Some greater clarification needed in the guide. Under the merging guide, LECM - ESPs and Scripts only, the copy and paste instructions specifies that we should be using the esp from LECM - Blowing in The Wind instead of LECM - Blowing in The Wind - ELFX Patch.

Both folders have an ESP with the same name (Blowing in the Wind.esp). If we merge using the current load order in the integration guide, and then place the LECM merge after LECM - Patches, that means that the ELFX patch will load together with the merged esp.

Not sure if this is intentional, but it seems strange to load the same thing twice.

Some greater clarification needed in the guide. Under the merging guide, LECM - ESPs and Scripts only, the copy and paste instructions specifies that we should be using the esp from LECM - Blowing in The Wind instead of LECM - Blowing in The Wind - ELFX Patch.

Both folders have an ESP with the same name (Blowing in the Wind.esp). If we merge using the current load order in the integration guide, and then place the LECM merge after LECM - Patches, that means that the ELFX patch will load together with the merged esp.

Not sure if this is intentional, but it seems strange to load the same thing twice.

I just assumed that everbody will use 'merge' in MO for this... My assumption was wrong. Will fix.