SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

there isn't.... we wanted in the beginning to put in SRLEx this but too much content needed removing and that would have changed too much in SRLEx guide.

Edit: anyway this will be a different experience so it should be different from original SRLEx lotd

Also we'll implement an optional SMC guide for those who want ultimate visuals with this great gameplay... but this will take a while.

Since requiem overhauls almost the big part from LotD, I know how complex it is to integrate it. I'm just saying that if someone wanted to migrate from LotD to Reqtified but don't want to install everything from the beginning that could help them. I guess there are no better ways to do it except to fresh install from the Legendary Edition or just manually compare it.

So with requiem combat mods, perk overhauls, game settings are mostly taken care by requiem right? I wonder if I miss anything else I don't want to have some redundancy mods with requiem.

If it was possible to also make the SMC sub guide you guys are thinking of creating to work with my guide then it just a matter of what of what the user prefers Requiem or Ordinator.

I know i have been think about SMC for a very long time but the thing that has always put me off was the volume of work to get t done (plus you know how lazy a modder I can be.)

SMC is quite complicated to be installed after the guide is finished. I'm having a better time installing it first then followed by the guide back then so you can reorganize what mods you wanted to win over SMC.

Edited by reddvilzz

well you installed this guide and you have missing textures? I'm missing the point...

modular patches are made so that you can easily remove a mod that you dont like from the guide and not having to redo your own CR everytime you or us update. They dont bring any problems with retextures.

Also Requiem has a different system with handling Visuals for NPCs. The reqtificator (requiem's final patcher) handles these visual overhauls by introducing the merge esp into a ini file. So all you need to conflict resolve between your other chosen npc retexture mods are things like ICOW, ESF, USLEEP, CRF etc... mods like this but nothing related to visuals.

Also i am curently working for my personal setup for an extra npc retexture that include Bijin, Men of winter and possible males of skyrim i don't know. This will take some time thought and maybe i'll share the patches privately.

paul666root, I was referring to the old LoTD guide. I tried to be fancy and include a pile of NPC retextures with my own merge and conflict resolution, and it ended up being a disaster.

I'm still in the middle of setting up the base SRLE. I'll see what happens with the new Reqtified setup and get back with you.

Since requiem overhauls almost the big part from LotD, I know how complex it is to integrate it. I'm just saying that if someone wanted to migrate from LotD to Reqtified but don't want to install everything from the beginning that could help them. I guess there are no better ways to do it except to fresh install from the Legendary Edition or just manually compare it.

So with requiem combat mods, perk overhauls, game settings are mostly taken care by requiem right? I wonder if I miss anything else I don't want to have some redundancy mods with requiem.

SMC is quite complicated to be installed after the guide is finished. I'm having a better time installing it first then followed by the guide back then so you can reorganize what mods you wanted to win over SMC.

Nah, it won't be too complicated.  I'll have a nice clean step by step recipe for you to follow but I want to make sure that things are stable with the base installation first.  Gameplay over graphics. :)

paul666root, I was referring to the old LoTD guide. I tried to be fancy and include a pile of NPC retextures with my own merge and conflict resolution, and it ended up being a disaster.

I'm still in the middle of setting up the base SRLE. I'll see what happens with the new Reqtified setup and get back with you.

Ok any feedback given is appreciated.

Just taken a glance over the guide - I notice you mention to subtract 170 from the vramsize test tool. You should not. The value from the tool is the value that goes in enblocal.ini, Boris even says as much on the download page for the tool.

Also reservedmemory should start at 64 and increase as necessary. Not so much of an issue on windows 7 but for users of 8/10 starting at 512+ will amplify stutter not minimise/remove it. In addition 900+ series cards stutter with values > 64.

Both enb & onetweak will force borderless fullscreen regardless of the fullscreen setting in the ini file.

You should check your post spini tweaks against the step ini guides, I don't believe 3pbolt exists as a setting to change else it'd be in bethini. It may also be worthwhile taking advantage of MO's ini tweaks functionallity - drop an ini file in a folder called "ini tweaks" in a mod, and you can enable/disable tweaks at will without editing your clean ini's made with bethini.

Edited by LordOfLA

Just taken a glance over the guide - I notice you mention to subtract 170 from the vramsize test tool. You should not. The value from the tool is the value that goes in enblocal.ini, Boris even says as much on the download page for the tool.

Also reservedmemory should start at 64 and increase as necessary. Not so much of an issue on windows 7 but for users of 8/10 starting at 512+ will amplify stutter not minimise/remove it. In addition 900+ series cards stutter with values > 64.

Both enb & onetweak will force borderless fullscreen regardless of the fullscreen setting in the ini file.

You should check your post spini tweaks against the step ini guides, I don't believe 3pbolt exists as a setting to change else it'd be in bethini. It may also be worthwhile taking advantage of MO's ini tweaks functionallity - drop an ini file in a folder called "ini tweaks" in a mod, and you can enable/disable tweaks at will without editing your clean ini's made with bethini.

Thanks for the feedback!  We'll clean some of that up.  I believe that section was just pulled from the SRLE or SRLE LOTD guide so we'll let them know to check your post in case they want to make changes.

Nah, it won't be too complicated. I'll have a nice clean step by step recipe for you to follow but I want to make sure that things are stable with the base installation first. Gameplay over graphics. :)

Oh can't wait to see the tips. I hope it's here before Halloween [emoji14].

Take your time though for sure gameplay first then graphics

Edited by reddvilzz

actually the substraction thing with 170 i took it from STEP ini tweaks. There it says this about windows 7. For windows 8/10 use the number it displays (4064) and i can't find anything on the download page about setting this exact value on boris' site.

reserved memory is really dependent on systems... i can't really say what value to put there only to test it until stutter goes away.

about ini's i will check them again

edit: f3PBoltTiltUpAngle this exists and adjusts the aiming angle for bolts the same as f3PArrowTiltUpAngle is for Arrows. this is also a tweak in Neovalen's Guide from where i took it.

Edited by paul666root

have you extracted the bsa ?

OMG. I forgot to change bsa extrator to true since Immersive College of Winterhold, do i have to reinstall all mods again? Or just the minor arcana? I guess i have to search for those mods that have bsa and reinstall them, its correct? 

Edited by CVkiller2013