SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Integration list error again.

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul (RDO) is colored grey in the list, which implies that it re-uses the RDO install from the base SRLE. Instructions say to disable base RDO and reinstall.

EDIT: Also the instructions say to install the USLEEP/CRF patch for RDO. Installing the RDO Patches from the Reqtified Nexus page makes the USLEEP/CRF patch redundant, since another esp with the same name is included.

EDIT2: For NARC, instructions does not say to install NARC - Requiem, only the Requiem Consistency Patch. Integration list says to install both.

fixed narc.

RDO is fine as it is. Main RDO mod is grey and i added this Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Vendor Sale Delay Gone Patch (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MOwhich is green (new added content) so colors are fine.

the CRF patch from our patches is actually the patch from RDO patches but needed fixing since the original one has errors. USE the one from our patches.

Paul noticed you are using an older version (0.3.2.2) of ICAIO is that correct latest version is 0.3.2.3

Edit: also with No animals report crime you're suppose to use only 1 main file not 2 so really you use the core version then use the consistency patches provided by the mod author.

Edit 2: ignore me mental break down there.

fixed icaio version

hi. I got this error when doing NPC Retexture merged and RDO on merge plugin

Filename: npcov3__crf.esp

Errors[0]: SailorXander "Xander" [NPC_:000AF523]
Errors[1]:   NPC_ \ Packages \ PKID - Package -> [01101A29] < Error: Could not be resolved >
Errors[2]:   NPC_ \ Packages \ PKID - Package -> [01101A2A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
Errors[3]:   NPC_ \ Packages \ PKID - Package -> [01101A2B] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Filename: RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp

Errors[0]: [iNFO:0002129C] ('Mind you don't cross Tasius. He's in charge around here.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002124F])
Errors[1]:   INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Reference -> [01931000] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Edited by CVkiller2013

EDIT: Error in instructions for ONE MOUNTAIN mod. It says to install the Realistic Water Two patch. With the removal of Realistic Water Two, pretty sure this isn't necessary?

EDIT2: With the use of WATER instead, should we install the WATER patch from ONE MOUNTAIN instead?

the RW2 patch from one moutain actually only installs some rockmeshes for the river that are overwritten by WATER anyway but you are right i will remove it from the fomod.

and no you do not need to WATER patch for it.

I don't think that this guide is better then yours. Yours is such a huge step forward from the SRLE base and was a product of a lot of work and dedication for this past year.

This new guide is just an evolution from that work that you Paul and others have put for the past few months with the addition of LotD.

It's just so nice to see how everything is taking shape since last year.

If Darth says it's better then it's better. SHHHH!  ::P:

Update: added Karthwasten fix now for BFT in the patch Astakos made for Darkwater and Kynesgrove. Try it and tell me if it is ok.

Update 2: Both Karthwasten and Shor's Stone are now added to the patch. So we have now all Arthmoor's villages compatible.

Edited by paul666root

I just assumed that everbody will use 'merge' in MO for this... My assumption was wrong. Will fix.

I just looked at the changed instructions, and it still results in loading the same thing twice if we're following the instructions strictly. Except now we're loading the old unpatched esp together with the merged esp.

The main confusion comes from the integration page, which says this:

• LECM - Blowing in the Wind
  • LECM - Blowing in the Wind - ELFX Patch

If users are to do what you're trying to get them to do, there should be a note somewhere that says something to the effect of "Remove Blowing in the Wind.esp from LECM - Blowing in the Wind".

I just looked at the changed instructions, and it still results in loading the same thing twice if we're following the instructions strictly. Except now we're loading the old unpatched esp together with the merged esp.

The main confusion comes from the integration page, which says this:

• LECM - Blowing in the Wind
  • LECM - Blowing in the Wind - ELFX Patch

If users are to do what you're trying to get them to do, there should be a note somewhere that says something to the effect of "Remove Blowing in the Wind.esp from LECM - Blowing in the Wind".

there is a notce but you missed it. Look in the main guide at Late Loaders

There seems to be an error with Better Quest Objectives during the merge. Continue merging?

attachicon.gifbqoerror.PNG

EDIT: Sorry, I can't continue merging. The program won't let me.

Yes those errors are from the main esp and author said are intended. So just set for that esp ignore errors and merge they are fine. I will update the guide for this i forgot about this thing

Did you just force it to merge by telling Merge Plugins to ignore the errors?

no it didn't give any error, but im stuck in NPC Retexture Merged, cant merge because error in npcov3__crf.esp

Lol, just check it gain and i forgot one esp, that is why it didn't gave any error, D.

Edited by CVkiller2013