SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Wow! I am so happy to see this project. I will, however, learn from my experience with SRLE:LotD, and wait till it begins to stabilize a bit.

I think a key area here is going to be game balance. Given the way Requiem changes mechanics, breaking game balance is very easy...

Are you planning to add RS Children as an optional?

If not, what would it take to add it to the SRLExt Req profile?

I saw this patch.

Is it a matter of just adding RS Children per SRLExt LotD guide including the SRLE Extended LOTD - RS Children Patch, or more is needed?

I'm not actually sure as I've spent no time looking at RS Children compatibility with our load order.  :(

Wow! I am so happy to see this project. I will, however, learn from my experience with SRLE:LotD, and wait till it begins to stabilize a bit.

I think a key area here is going to be game balance. Given the way Requiem changes mechanics, breaking game balance is very easy...

We won't be changing the contents of the guide in the near future.  We will only be fixing via patch any issues that people find.  Feel free to dig in whenever you're ready.

Balance is very important to me.  We'll definitely be doing whatever is necessary to ensure the Requiem balance is maintained.

MISC - Vendor Sale Delay - GONE - Patches

WLSO - Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons - Patches

MISC - Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious Patches

Not in the guide yet, i think.

fixed

well if you wait for that it's going to be next year spring or so..

we need people to play test this and we wont add any content that will change gameplay for a while now even when we will do it it will only be visuals. So if you want to play try it.

Are you planning to add RS Children as an optional?

If not, what would it take to add it to the SRLExt Req profile?

I saw this patch.

Is it a matter of just adding RS Children per SRLExt LotD guide including the SRLE Extended LOTD - RS Children Patch, or more is needed?

no we wont add rs children. I really dont see any point for children in skyrim only as visuals and rustic children its simple enough for that... do you even adopt children in game? i never did.... dont have time...i got to kill things you know.

edit: if you do want to add it i think you will need more than that patch. RSC needs patches for the other mods used in the guide and srle base. Also no caco patch. I'm not sure if it needs anything else resolved since i have not looked into this.

Edited by paul666root

edit: if you do want to add it i think you will need more than that patch. RSC needs patches for the other mods used in the guide and srle base. Also no caco patch. I'm not sure if it needs anything else resolved since i have not looked into this.

I will do my own research and testing on RS Children. Also will work on that City and Towns Overhaul and will keep you updated.

But first I have to create a SRLExt Req profile.

After I saw the 8 demo videos from Brodual on Requiem. I am convinced. It touches so much in game in a consistent way rather then having different mods from different authors covering different aspects.

It really is a RPG major overhaul for Skyrim.

For the people who are hesitant to start a new game, remember that this guide is based on the already tested and matured SRLExt LotD.

In a way there should be less conflicts because Requiem unifies a lot of sections of that guide.

If there's anything else that you can think about that might be helpful let me know.

well this is the main reason i wanted to switch to Requiem. Too many mods that need balance between them i had in my load order and it seemed an impossible task to achieve.

The work that you and jd have done is brilliant. I love the modular patching and the optional section that allows to extend the setup according with personal preferences.

Not taking any credit away from Neo and Darth that have put a lot of work and sweat in creating the bulk part of these guides

The work that you and jd have done is brilliant. I love the modular patching and the optional section that allows to extend the setup according with personal preferences.

Not taking any credit away from Neo and Darth that have put a lot of work and sweat in creating the bulk part of these guides

I'd be the first to admit that this guide is better then mine why do you think I am nicking ideas  :;):

and to be honest i was getting ti the point where i wanted to create a SRLE LOTD Requiem build but Paul and JD got there first which i am delighted with save me the hassle.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Suggestion: The instructions for fixing Spice of Life - Fences in TESVEdit should be moved towards the end. It requires a master (Darkwater Crossing.esp) in order for TESVEdit to load.

Having it right in the middle just encourages people to forget. It is a very long modding guide afterall.

EDIT: There is a readme.txt file in Caribou Gone that the user isn't advised to remove.

Edited by johnnywatts