SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

fixed

Thanks. I would like to ask if it is possible to have Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics ENB  as a option in yours guide, because it as very good performance, and i didn't manage to install it properly i think, because every profile i had used it i was getting blue nights bug (my screen become blue, cant see nothing).

Edited by CVkiller2013

Thanks. I would like to ask if it is possible to have Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics ENB  as a option in yours guide, because it as very good performance, and i didn't manage to install it properly i think, because every profile i had used it i was getting blue nights bug (my screen become blue, cant see nothing).

Scroll down and check the WLSO section... You can choose between Vanilla (with Revamped Exterior Fogs as an option), VW, NLA, and TAZ Visual Overhaul. We will be adding options for COT and NLVA but I haven't had the time yet.   For each type of weather we support Dark Dungeons or Enhanced Lighting for ENB.  All of the above is full patched together into the load order.

We are not 'officially' supporting the actual ENB choices people make but with the above options you're literally not limited by your load order and can choose ANY ENB you want and rely on the authors for support with it. ;)

If you have some simple troubleshooting/education type questions relating to your ENB choice you can ask here and if people have time and knowledge they'll be answered... We're just not including anything relating to ENB choice in the guide so that there's no expectation of official support as things can get quite complicated and the ENB authors are best positioned to support their mods.

Edited by jdsmith2816

This is awesome. Requiem IMO is the best overhaul out there and requiem alone makes skyrim a completely different game. A guide like this is lonnggg overdue. 

I am reinstalling BASE SRLE as we speak. 

Thanks for the kind words and welcome to the testing team ;)  The only one that's actually done any playing on this loadout is me and it's on a very similar but not exactly the same load order.  I think Paul and I are going to stop doing so much updating for a bit and try to get some playing done but we definitely will need feed back.

I want to keep the base game experience close to requiem and it's "unofficial patches" like BtC as possible while expanding on quest content and such.  If custom patches are needed for balancing mods added to support DBM and such then we'll do so.

I've done some reading regarding KFR compatibility and decided to forward all of the updated Projectile/Arrow/Crossbow changes from Requiem into an override and have decided to let KFR's balance overwrite the new version of the requiem Dragonborn patch to try to keep things consistent.  Time will tell I guess. :D

Once gameplay seems to be fairly solid we'll introduce a beautification sub-guide for the project using SMC as a base and pulling in a few other things that it doesn't cover. 

Then we'll put up some posts on reddit and other forums to let people know the guide is a thing.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Go here 

Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul

20px-Info-Logo.png      Notice:You can use any ENB Preset you like with this Overhaul.
20px-Info-Logo.png      Notice:There are more Optional variants of WLSO that can be found here -> WLSO OPTIONALS

FOR now TAZ VW and NLA are there. We will include COT and NLVA soon enough

Scroll down and check the WLSO section... You can choose between Vanilla (with Revamped Exterior Fogs as an option), VW, NLA, and TAZ Visual Overhaul. We will be adding options for COT and NLVA but I haven't had the time yet.   For each type of weather we support Dark Dungeons or Enhanced Lighting for ENB.  All of the above is full patched together into the load order.

We are not 'officially' supporting the actual ENB choices people make but with the above options you're literally not limited by your load order and can choose ANY ENB you want and rely on the authors for support with it. ;)

If you have some simple troubleshooting/education type questions relating to your ENB choice you can ask here and if people have time and knowledge they'll be answered... We're just not including anything relating to ENB choice in the guide so that there's no expectation of official support as things can get quite complicated and the ENB authors are best positioned to support their mods.

Thank you. Great Work. Finally i will be playing Skyrim till the End, for the first time since its release, i had made a lot of profiles with skyrim+gameplay mods, but never ended it because i just wanted Requiem with better world and i had lots of ctds, kkk. Im glad there is people like you that make this guides and those that make mods also. I wish you all great things in live. 

With the Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch Central install, the option to select Immersive Weapons and Armor is set to none, but the Heavy Armory and Immersive Weapons and Armor  is selected.

Immersive Weapons and Armor is a master needed for Heavy Armory and Immersive Weapons and Armor, and also on the Merge page the Immersive Weapons and Armor patch (DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp) is listed.

Looks like more fine tuning....

Heavy Armory and Immersive Weapons and Armor this contains all 3 mods patched. HA + IW + IA... the other choice is set to none because it is not needed.

When you select that option it will install both patches:

• DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp (Legacy of the Dragonborn Patcher (Dragonborn Gallery))
  • DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.esp (Legacy of the Dragonborn Patcher (Dragonborn Gallery))

So check your folder when you install and just set what we said to none...

EDIT: also the guide is in beta testing so this implies more tweaking.

Edited by paul666root