SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

There is a problem with the museum displays for badgremlins mods, they won't show up because of the merge. If you activate the original esps the displays in the museum are all there. Seems that legacy needs the original esp when checking for supported mods and doesn't recognize them if they are merged.

Yes that happens if its raining/wrong time of day - the other npc in the pair is probably walking to the xmarker as you run by though.

Not sure if its a vanilla bug or a wet & cold "go home" thing.

I remember this happening in my last playthrough on a completly different setup, though I had ICAIO lite and wet & cold installed.

The Skulvar/Uthgerd dialogue played correctly for me with LotD Reqtified.

There is a problem with the museum displays for badgremlins mods, they won't show up because of the merge. If you activate the original esps the displays in the museum are all there. Seems that legacy needs the original esp when checking for supported mods and doesn't recognize them if they are merged.

This post can be ignored. I have rerun the RElinker and everything shows up properly.

have you ran ReLinker and activated the ReLinker Output in left pane in MO ??

So this happened on a new game? If so will check later tonight

Yes, completely new game, without the ICAIO mod and patches.

Yes that happens if its raining/wrong time of day - the other npc in the pair is probably walking to the xmarker as you run by though.

Not sure if its a vanilla bug or a wet & cold "go home" thing.

With ICAIO though, it straight up does not happen.

So maybe a patch to implement just the bits of ICAIO that "fixes" this is needed.

Uau! i Really like the landscape and environment with those placed trees skyrim is beautiful, some trees are strange, but i like it more than those normal setup. I see that you guys  going to change it, i hope it will be better, but im also worried if my gtx 970 would handle your new beautification project. Will a gtx 970 handle it? 

Uau! i Really like the landscape and environment with those placed trees skyrim is beautiful, some trees are strange, but i like it more than those normal setup. I see that you guys  going to change it, i hope it will be better, but im also worried if my gtx 970 would handle your new beautification project. Will a gtx 970 handle it? 

It'll all depend on the resolution of the textures you choose.  But yeah I expect a 4GB card to be fine.

Strange bug found with the new ICAIO-less install.

Restarted a new game. Noticed that some NPCs were talking to people who just aren't there. Two instances of such a thing:

1. That CRF restored dialogue between Skulvar and Uthgerd the Unbroken. Skulvar was there talking, but not Uthgerd.

2. Conversation between Idolaf Battle-Born and Adrianne Avenicci. Adriane was there, Idolaf Battle-Born was nowhere to be seen.

This is not a HDT invisibility issue, since I don't have male HDT bodies. I also ran around the area trying to trigger a dialogue with the invisible people. They simply weren't there. Both occured while it was raining outside, so maybe it is a conflict between Wet & Cold's "Go Home" functionality and CRF?

This is a known issue it seems for Wet and Cold. You need to disable the setting in MCM about "Go Home"

Due to being super busy with work it took me a good week to install base srle.

I am laid off this week tho and have nothing but time to get this installed. I am at the new followers section of the guide as we speak. Very excited to finish and play this. But damn installing these guides is a LOT of work lol.

One question....how do you install relinker? i am guessing extract to skyrim folder and add as excecutable inside MO

Just out of curiosity. Why was Wildcat added to the guide? Would that make the combat difficulty of Requiem even harder?

Also just a though.

CWO won't be compatible with the upcoming Town/Cities Overhauls according with the note.

How much trouble would it be to make a modular install for the Town/Cities Overhauls that allows for CWO? Sort of a Town/Cities Overhauls lite version that excludes maybe the Towns where the conflicts occur.

If it's a lot just disregard it. I'm sure you have other priorities.

Edited by edynacio

Ok im back. I just saw you guys added 

• Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim
  • Requiem - TK Dodge

I think those mods will make some perks in requiem to be useless, and will make the heavy armor tree the best one because now you can dodje in heavy armor. Requiem is for me one of the best Overhaul for skyrim combat and skill tree because every choice you make as a impact in the way you play, those 2 mods will just make Requiem less Requiem. Im not fluent in English to express my self better, but someone that as played requiem could argue better than me. I hope i manage to make you guys have a second though on those 2 mods. cheers. 

Due to being super busy with work it took me a good week to install base srle.

I am laid off this week tho and have nothing but time to get this installed. I am at the new followers section of the guide as we speak. Very excited to finish and play this. But damn installing these guides is a LOT of work lol.

One question....how do you install relinker? i am guessing extract to skyrim folder and add as excecutable inside MO

no. Extract it anywhere you like... i placed it in the tools folder where i keep other skyrim tools. Close MO and run it with MO closed (this is a must do!!). Just double click on the executable. The relinker should auto enter the path to your last MO profile used.. same for the mods folder. If it doesnt then just set first the path to MO and then path to mods folder. after that he runs his thing nothing to do there.

After it finishes open MO and a folder should be last in left pane Relinker Output. Place it before Dyndolod texgen folder and activate.

Just out of curiosity. Why was Wildcat added to the guide? Would that make the combat difficulty of Requiem even harder?

Also just a though.

CWO won't be compatible with the upcoming Town/Cities Overhauls according with the note.

How much trouble would it be to make a modular install for the Town/Cities Overhauls that allows for CWO? Sort of a Town/Cities Overhauls lite version that excludes maybe the Towns where the conflicts occur.

Wildcat meshes well with Requiem combat if you set the mcm menus appropriately.  My testing playthrough has been as a paladin and I have definitely felt the lack of Wildcat.

I'll probably add a patch to revert the damage reductionw hen out of stamina to Requiem's 10% rather than Wildcat's 35% but it's still playable like this.  If the damage reduction is a bit much in the meantime you can just disable it in the mcm until I make that change.

If you feel Wildcat's changes aren't necessary you can definitely leave it out;  nothing in the guide will ever depend upon it's presence.

TK Dodge was added.  Requiem has a built in dodge mechanic but it's a bit clunky... The replacer esp linked in the guide updates TK Dodge so that it's only available once you've taken the appropriate perk in Requiem.  This keeps it balanced as intended but gives us the less clunky and more configurable dodging.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Also just a though.

you can search on nexus forums for topics on CWO... Arthmoor and Apollodown discussed these conflicts and said it can't be done... CWO brings too many markers for battles in the cities and said that can't be moved in another worldspace in a manner that the game could respond well to this... and i dont know if arthmoor could not do it....

edit: if you would like to play CWO i suggest you skip town overhauls for now and do that questline... and just use the town overhauls for a different playthrough...

everyone wants ALL mods to be in but we need to make sacrifices depending on what we really want in... not all can be made to work together...

Edited by paul666root