SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Let's consider adding Royal Armory and Artifacts of Boethiah and thus the DBM Patches for them..  IIRC a Requiem patch for AoB will be pretty easy to do..  Also the Requiem Heavy Armory patch was finally updated so we can re-add that

Let's consider pulling More Interesting Loot.. it can be a real unbalancer for Requiem.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Let's consider adding Palaces and Castles Enhanced since Radioactive Glorified is now compatible

Let's consider adding Inns and Taverns to ECTV and popping out Helgen Reborn... Unfortunately it's never been properly patched and I'm not interested in doing so during this update cycle...

Edited by jdsmith2816

How attached are people to wildcat? I'm thinking about dropping it from the guide until a proper patch can be created.. the one we're using is way out of date and wildcat has changed significantly since it was created.

I think we should remove Unarmed Combat Enhancer.. BTC or Destiny already handle it decently and UCE was never completed with the lvl 50 and 100 perks.

We should probably also drop Gray Cowl of Nocturnal.. initially it was included because I planned on patching it myself for Requiem but I don't think I'm ever goign to be around to it.  Unpatched it's just gonna be severely unbalanced

Edited by jdsmith2816

How attached are people to wildcat? I'm thinking about dropping it from the guide until a proper patch can be created.. the one we're using is way out of date and wildcat has changed significantly since it was created.

I think we should remove Unarmed Combat Enhancer.. BTC or Destiny already handle it decently and UCE was never completed with the lvl 50 and 100 perks.

We should probably also drop Gray Cowl of Nocturnal.. initially it was included because I planned on patching it myself for Requiem but I don't think I'm ever goign to be around to it.  Unpatched it's just gonna be severely unbalanced

I dont like wildcat in Requiem. I think Requiem is good as it is for combat.

It was brought up recently in another forum that Dawnguard actually needs manual cleaning as well as the automatic cleaning. Refer to GUIDE - Manual Cleaning Master ESMs For Skyrim and Skyrim SE by alt3rn1ty. This is not only recommended for SSE, but all users. Should I add this to this guide's Prerequisite Page?

I am caught up now on this topic. Should I add this extra step to cleaning the Dawnguard.esm to our guide? I understand that people are only used to the automatic cleaning, and performing it twice. However, it is also highly recommended to perform the extra manual cleaning step in addition. Please review and let me know what you think.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

I am starting from the beginning of the guide and working my way through now. I will be installing my own setup as I progress and editing where needed as I follow along. If there has been an update to a mod that may conflict with any patches, I will note them just below the older version and post the notification on this forum as well. When the patches have either been verified to work properly for the updated version, or the newer patches are released, the notation will be removed and the guide will be appropriately updated. Does this work for everyone?

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

I am caught up now on this topic. Should I add this extra step to cleaning the Dawnguard.esm to our guide? I understand that people are only used to the automatic cleaning, and performing it twice. However, it is also highly recommended to perform the extra manual cleaning step in addition. Please review and let me know what you think.

Yes

I am starting from the beginning of the guide and working my way through now. I will be installing my own setup as I progress and editing where needed as I follow along. If there has been an update to a mod that may conflict with any patches, I will note them just below the older version and post the notification on this forum as well. When the patches have either been verified to work properly for the updated version, or the newer patches are released, the notation will be removed and the guide will be appropriately updated. Does this work for everyone?

Yes