EssArrBee

RUSTIC FORSWORN (by Gamwich)

Vanilla (STEP) > Gamwich

TESV_2016_07_01_14_28_25_51.jpgTESV_2016_07_01_14_29_41_82.jpgTESV_2016_07_01_14_34_10_99.jpg

After comparing this in-game and with the texture of the animal they're most likely pulled from, I'm okay with this one. The two textures (armor/creature) now more closely match. Gamwich also has made signification improvements to the bones in the texture as well as the feathers.

Agreed... I've been using Rustic Forsworn for a while and it's really growing on me figuratively speaking.

Although it is a lot darker, I really do like the Gamwich textures for this. I've been using them in-game for a while now.

I like the comparison with the Elk, Tech. ;-) It does give it some justification for being so dark.

I was liking this one before I saw Tech's screenshots, but I think the comparison with the Elk really makes the difference. You have my yes vote.

When I do compares and testing for STEP inclusion, I try to remember to take the entire scope into account. This mod is a perfect example. I seen the armor and knew it was fur so it had to come from an animal. This was most likely either deer or elk so I sought one out to compare. Sure enough, they're a close match. Before that, I was against the mod due to how dark it was. Gamwich seems like darker textures.