v2.2.9.1 Development

TechAngel85

Unfortunately, the logical side of my mind has always proven to be correct. I lack the gene or something for creative programming.

If we ever got a tutorial on what to set up and a basic skeleton of a plugin I would at least try. I love failing miserably! :woot:

I totally understand! I hate programming. HTML/XHTML/CSS/FOMODs is the extent to what I'm good at. C#, PHP, Java... :down: I fail. I know just enough to understand a little bit of the code. That's it.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got maybe a week or two left before work gets super busy again. I would like to finish the next update quite soon.

I think we might just need to evaluate what we have now, see what's close to making the guide and leave everything else alone. This dev cycle is just taking too long. It's been like a month already. No reason we can't do 2.2.9.2 anyways. Also, shouldn't this release be 2.2.10 or 2.2.A for the hex weirdos? The fourth precision number seems more like an incremental update where this is going to be quite substantial.

After I remove all the LOOT rules, I'll post up the last USKP recommended fix.

It's possibly going to require actual discussion, unlike the others, as it's slightly subjective. If you're looking to get 2.2.9.1 out the door ASAP, it might need to be left for the next update.

Also I'm going to mention the MO warning about the left pane order again, as every second question at the moment seems to be related to that.

Can we just add a note to the MO install guide to turn it off like they have done in SR:LE?

Edited by Xaviien

Hi,

I have a question about Improved Closefaced Helmets, Weapon and Armor Fixes and Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade. With their latest updates, are they compatible with each other? I remember that when ICH was first updated, someone here said that we should wait for WAF to be updated accordingly, otherwise there would be conflicts between them about the Dragon Masks. Are they still incompatible, or can I update them to the latest version?

My ICH is 0.9, WAF is 5.0 and CCOR is 1.5.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question. I searched most of the subforums here for a few pages but couldn't find any information about these specific mods.